1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

small, yet entertaining fact

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chrisjent, Nov 27, 1999.

1. chrisjent

chrisjent Member

by mere coincidence sat next to bill berry in the media pressroom tonight in sa. so happens he was sporting a RudyT tie. didn't ask any questions about the rockets or his departure, yet that slight piece of evidence suggests maybe he didn't leave with bad blood. just wanted the opportunity to actually coach as opposed to the dreary predictability of the rockets system. i know nothing much, just wanted to let ya'll in on what i found to be good for a chuckle

2. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

I never felt he left for anything but a better opportunity. Everyone knew the Bulls would be no good - so the coach will be fired soon and maybe Bill has a good chance of becoming head coach. Heehee. He's a good guy from what I can tell. I'm just kidding around mostly.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Could mean the b*stard's cheap and just doesn't want to afford another tie... [​IMG]

hahahaha...

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...