1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Slow Start/Tmac out/ What's the point

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lil-vic, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil-vic

lil-vic Member

T-mac's out and yao's shooting poorly, SO WHAT!!!. It's only been three games so far and yes they've blown two give away games and yes the whole team shot under 40 or more percent, but you gotta understand that it takes time to develop and we got 79 more games to show it!!! If we have a bad season this year, so what!! Our dynamic duo is going to blossom from it's seed and become a dynasty soon!!! You gotta remember that this is yao's first time being the main scorer and the main dawg without t-mac. He's never been the main scorer or go-to guy, he's alway's got somebody by his side whether it's francis two years ago and now t-mac, you gotta give the guy some time to become the dawg of the team, and for mason, i hope yao punches him soon in his career. If the rockets end up having a bad season this year, it's not a big deal folks!!! there's more year's to come, be patient my friend and it'll all come to play. I mean our duo sign a 3+++ year contract to develop into a dynasty!!!!!!! i know you guy's want some satisfaction from the sweep of the Astros from the world series, but just relax and it'll all come into play. This is Houston folks, great things happen when it's unexpected!!!!!

2. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

I had two seizures trying to read that post alone

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

1) Don't post that stuff in all color like that. It's annoying as hell to read.
    2) This can go into any of the other threads that discuss this in one way or another.
    3) You make some good points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.