1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Ski Boat For Sale: Super Clean and Mechanically Sound

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by solid, Mar 4, 2013.

1. solid

solid Contributing Member

I have an exceptionally nice 2002 Bayliner Capri 175 and trailer. The boat is meticulously maintained. It just had it's annual maintenance and is lake ready. I winterize at the end of every season and I have a marine mechanic change oil, etc. in Spring. It is covered year round which explains it's shiny finish and immaculate interior. The boat has a 3.0, 135 hp Mercruiser (Chevy) engine. It's top end is 45 mph and it has lots of torque to pull up skiers or tubes. I have it listed on Craigslist East Texas under Runabout/Ski boat (Feb 19). Go there for pictures and other details. If you are interested, let me know. I have it listed at $6995 because of its pristine condition, but I am anxious to sell and will take best offer, especially from Clutch Fans members. There is nothing wrong with this boat; somebody is going to love it. Price includes a custom trailer, spare tire, tube, and some life jackets if you want them.

link: nfbhp-3624282242@sale.craiglist.org

#1 solid, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

why no direct link?

NM....found it.

3. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

Sure is tempting. How many hours does the engine have on it?

4. solid

It does not have an hour meter, so I can't say with accuracy. Knowing the use pattern of the previous owner and how it has been used since I have had it, I would guess less than a hundred hours, but that is a guess. Basically the inboard auto engines "never" wear out, they suffer from moisture and corrosion, which results from the lack of maintenance. That is why I am such a stickler for regular oil changes, etc. When you think of it if a car has 10,000 miles it is not even "broken in." Well no boat (unless commercial) has that many miles on it, ever. Anyway, would be glad to answer any other questions you might have.

5. solid

I sold the boat. Thanks