1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SI] Terrence Jones helping Rockets more than survive without Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

A MVP candidate at what 25 years old and continuing to improve will keep your window open for a long time.

I do agree though the depth along with a semi healthy Howard in the playoffs gives the Rockets the best chance in the playoffs in a long time.

2. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

You spend so much time and effort trying to persuade people here of your credibility. Here's a tip. You can use a zillion words in this effort (and you have) but you've failed because you refuse to say the three words that could give you even the slightest modicum of credibility on this topic or any other: "I was wrong." Or just keep babbling. Nobody and I mean nobody here takes you seriously. Admit you were wrong (and I mean badly, badly wrong) and maybe you can begin to rehab your reputation here. Otherwise you're just spinning some broke-ass wheels.

3. Batman Jones

Wow. Just wow. Wowie wow wow. I'm sorry but you've made an art of making a fool of oneself. And you keep getting better at it. How do you do that?

4. jbasket

jbasket Member

Reason #9001 why you are on everyone's nerve.

5. basketballholic

I have no trouble admitting I'm wrong when I'm wrong. Show me what I've said about Terrence (or any player) that was incorrect and I'll admit I was wrong.

As for your accusation that nobody here takes me seriously.....that's probably what you wish. But even though I don't really care who takes me seriously or not...I know some do.

As far as failing because I refuse to say "I was wrong", here's just a couple posts where I admitted I was wrong. So, Batman, that's false too.

Sorry Pal. Strike 1, strike 2, strike 3

6. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Dang ;/ You almost had it, basketballholic. You were RIGHT THERE. So close. All you had to do was say what you said without rubbing more arrogance in people's faces.

7. Batman Jones

How could I strike out when you forfeited the game?

8. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

Fixed it for you.

9. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

What's the % of players who managed to last five years averaging > 20 minutes, PER > 15 and WS/48 > .15 over their first three years in the league?

Hint: It's lower than 50.

10. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

*not last

11. Batman Jones

You actually did fix it for him. He still won't own up himself though. He's dug in too deep.

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Spare me. You are only saying this because you share the same last name as Terrence.

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

It might be time for basketballtrollic to make yet another clutchfans moniker.

PS. You still owe me, coward.

14. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

I also think it might be time for us to drop this. lol It really isn't as big of a deal as this thread has made it. He contributes to the forum. His intentions are more than likely good but he might just get caught up in some of the things he says. Just view him as a Devil's Advocate. There's great value in having someone like that around here. All in all. He is still a Rockets fan and so he isn't on my bad list in a Rockets fan forum.

15. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Straight ballin right now.

If our roster plays a average game I think we will be unstoppable in the playoffs. Smith, brewer, and jones are all wild cards who could put up 20 every other game

16. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

You are incredibly arrogant. You're main problem is that you think you are above everyone on this board. You state your opinion as fact and when you get questioned you basically call others stupid. Get over yourself man.

18. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Damn that was a brutal look in the mirror for Jopat.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

And jopat stop pretending to be an insider everyone knows the closest you got to morey's thoughts and plans is having conversation with batman jones here

1 person likes this.
  20. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

He doesn't even see it...

He just thinks 'haters gonna hate', and then goes to check on his 0 subscribers for his insider crap. Zero subscribers, but yet he still sends all of them his anti-Jones propaganda on a regular basis. 'Reggie Evans is better' (see my sig), but noooo, he's never been wrong :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.