1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Show off your skills...Yahoo Fantasy Baseball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by countingcrow, Mar 12, 2003.

1. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

I have established a fantasy baseball league over @ Yahoo. It is a points league. We have had this league the last two years over at Sandbox, but now they suck. This will be a ten team league and there are currently 7 spots left. Rocketman95 and Major were a part of this last year, but I guess I waited too long setting up the league this year. You two are still welcome if you wish to join. Last year, there were a couple of owners who quit halfway through the season so I've decided to give out the league info only thru email this season. So, if you are interested in joining and staying competitive all season, then send me an email and I will provide you with the League ID# and password. This will be an offline draft similar to the other two going on in the Fantasy forum here at CC.net. I am hoping to have this done by opening day.

If you have any questions or you want to join, you can email me thru CC.net or provide your email address here in this thread. Don't forget to provide your BBS name in any email.

2. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

I wouldnt mind joining another league just to make the summer interesting.

However, it's always been my experience that 10 team leagues tend to be too small with everyone having all-star lineups.

Also, Offline drafts take a loooooong time.

3. countingcrow

I would be interested in having a fast live draft if we could get everyone together at one time. I am available anytime other than 10pm-6am...

4. countingcrow

I would be interested in making the league 12 teams if we could gather up enough owners...

5. countingcrow

6 spots left...

6. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

7. countingcrow

I have changed my mind and this is now going to be a fast live draft. I hadn't realized that the season starts on March 25th this year. That leaves us with less than two weeks to go before the season begins. If you join let me know when you would be available for a fast live draft.

8. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

when's this new draft date gonna be?