1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should American Jews feel threatened?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Nivos, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't expect someone as divorced from reality as yourself to understand the truth in what I said. Perhaps you should go find an adult to explain things to you.

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

the truth is that you wrote a post full of presumptions and just assumed that people would take you seriously.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

OMG... if this is accurate, Trump is insane, and anyone that supports him should be ashamed:

Trump just told the Pennsylvania AG that anti-Semitic threats may be false flag operations
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/tr...semitic-threats-may-be-false-flag-operations/

Trump Reportedly Suggests Wave of anti-Semitic Incidents Could Be False Flags Perpetrated by Jews

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.774524

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I wrote a post full of accurate representations of reality, something you know very little about. Due to your shortcomings, you had a problem with it. I understand and I accept your limitations.

Time to move along kiddo, grown folk are trying to talk here.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

The grown folk in this thread have been mostly ignoring you up until this point, because your posts were worthless. You can; however, thank me for giving you attention.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

If this is accurate, then the question in the OP is pretty close to answered, isn't it? What is there to debate really?

I guess we should really leave the question to any Jewish members we have braving the D&D. I'm not Jewish, so it's a little condescending for me to answer the question. But I can say this: given reports like those above, and given the administration's cherry picking what is a hate crime and what is not, and given the administration's "ability" to ignore whole continents of reality, and given that, in the speech tonight, they apparently want to scapegoat a powerless group... then yes, I could understand a Jewish person being afraid.

Rashmon and Deckard like this.
  8. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Bigtexx never uses the N word. He continually dog whistles about race. He thinks it is cute to aggravate African Amerans, Latinos, Asians and liberals with this.

GOPers like him are actually upset over Trump for being so overtly racist without the dog whistling disguise which alienates a percent of two of their more educated base. ,Ever since Nixon the Republicans have gone full in on racism to win elections under what was called "the southern strategy", though it is effective in states ,wherever the location, with sufficiently white majorities.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have him on ignore, so I don't have to listen to his "whistling." I agree that there are Republicans angry at Trump, in my opinion, for being so overt with his bigotry. You won't find them here, however. They are too busy trying to whistle Trump's tune and ardently defending the man, while saying in the next breath, "Of course, I didn't vote for him... ". A crock, of course.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm fine with you thinking that, now run along little guy.

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

What does presidential muse Alex Jones have to say about this? Lizardmen?

B-Bob likes this.
  12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Now the Jews will burn down the Reichstag to make Trump look bad.

Headlines bring up another point though -- it's important that law enforcement be able to make some arrests on these bomb threats and vandalism cases. I feel like I have an idea of where the perps fall in our political spectrum, but without catching them there's room for all kinds of dissembling by propping up muslims, political activists, or Jews themselves as possible suspects.

Deckard and Buck Turgidson like this.
  13. Exiled

Exiled Member

I live "in a neighbour populated with Jews (school, clinic, library,etc.) marked in Hebrew. So I don't want anything bad happening to us :). Since the election took place ,most who I had spoken to thinks of Trump as a scary "shmuck/schmuck" add recent events and you have another segment who are deeply concerned, is it justifyed! I don't know, but when a colleague (French Jew) declined a better job offer in the States and an opportunity for his wife to reunite with her family, it may indicate how he hates his in laws and/or Trump

#53 Exiled, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not sure how muddled it is when the President's closest advisers like Bannon, Miller etc are avowed white supremacists who, among other things, were intentionally de-jewing Holocaust references and he's taking personal calls from nutjobs like Alex Jones.

It's muddled in the same way the "jury is still out" on climate change.

Deckard likes this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

Wow.

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Sarcasm, Buck. Sarcasm.

17. Buck Turgidson

I know. I was wowed by its awesomeness.

Rashmon likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

and Trump was right, it was a disgraced left wing journalist and Muslim convert

AroundTheWorld likes this.