1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shooting at German cinema leaves 25 wounded

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 23, 2016.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Not that bright are you. Let me help you..., I've been labeled a trump supporter, a birther, a gun nut, compared to crazy muslims, etc... i am none of those things and yet because when i see crazy unbelievable news i usually wonder hmmm..., that unbelievable news seems unbelievable, that leads to folks throwing every label and stereotype they can on me. that's profiling and bigotry dumbass. shame too because that sounds a lot like what trump does to folks.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You shouldn't be amazed. You came in with that impression and broadcasted it in the same post.

#crazylivesmatter

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Sure... right. It wasn't really the unbelievable news thing but rather your insinuation that the CIA potentially facilitated a German movie theater mass shooting in order to affect American gun control policy. I mean... that was awesome! :grin:

4. ipaman

your comprehension isn't great as you are still off base. #1 not insinuating, i said it was crazy and was clearly tongue in cheek. but that didn't stop cf.net from profiling me like trump supporters :p

and just to clarify it wouldn't be to affect gun control policy directly, learn how these secret gov ops work man. it would be to affect public perception and create the headlines which helps the other.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Looks like this was a crazy person, unlikely to be one of the typical political/religious motives.

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

So what's your theory on why Trump is a major party's presidential candidate? Because that's the most unbelievable s**t I ever heard.

7. ipaman

to ensure clinton and dems win. i'm sure you're aware that trump is really a democrat ;)

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I also smell voter fraud because of all the crazies, bigots, and morons voting for Trump across several different primaries.

Since they all have valid voter IDs, I suspect Hilldog's UN buddies are behind this.

#crazylivesmatter

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Still a bit confused about what happened, but regardless, if the folks in the theater are more or less OK, that's good news. I'm in Europe right now, but with no plans to go to the movies. That's what we do in Austin all the time.

11. Raz

Raz Member

To clear the topic. The suspect was a 19 year old, police found no signs of political and/or religious background. He had only fake guns, which is why none of the victims was seriously injured.

May sound harsh to some, but we tend to not sell weapons to everybody like candy bars. That saved some lives out there.

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

When guns are not easily available, this types can't kill dozens of people. What a concept!

1 person likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This was all an attempt by the left to try to make guns look bad by showing that without a gun no one died. We must stop attacking guns and give them the right to exist.

#GunsLivesMatter