1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shelburne: Lakers Now Worried Ball/Kuzma Immaturity May Scare Off LBJ/PG

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

haha Lonzo and Kuzma are fine

2. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

What makes you think I'm angry? I didn't attack you. You proposed a trade where one team gives up two players that just made all-NBA for three players that have holes in their game and are riding on potential. I'm allowed to be incredulous.

Even if KAT and Butler were as disgruntled as you said, Boston could easily outbid them. And I actually like those three Lakers, but there is no way they are worth two HOFs.

luckyman76 likes this.
  3. malakas

malakas Member

they are how old? 20-22? They are acting like immature brats because they are immature brats.
    Lebron isn't a babysitter to put up with their crap. And they aren't worth it either.
    If smh he chooses LA they will be gone immediately. Same with Ingram.

luckyman76 likes this.
  4. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

I hope they ship out Lonzo if Lebron comes. Family is so annoying.

5. lionaire

lionaire Member

Agreed, those are three young guys with all star potential. That's the type of trade package you put together for the Anthony Davis' of the world.

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Miss Piggy is right for the first time. U think Lebron is thinking free agents plus Ball n Kuzma or lets just mold Embidd and Simmons?

Lebron will take the easy way out.

Marteen likes this.
  7. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

Why would Minnesota make that trade with LA? At some point people need to stop assuming the Lakers can just do whatever they want because they feel like it. There isn’t even any logic behind what you’re saying.

8. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

It's a good sign for us if Lebron is talking to the Cavs mgmt today.

Why give the Cavs so much preparation and before the drafts? Two things - he's staying and want Cavs to trade the 8th pick plus filter for a star. Second, he's leaving and opting in for a trade. He's not going to LA if that's the case. If PG is staying put than Lebron is a sure not going to LA.

I see Lebron pulling a move like KD by joining Rockets as we are the closest team that can best GSW.

Don't forget GSW will have to deal with both Klay and Green contracts next off season and they both may not be able to come back unless the owner willing to pay some insane money or Klay take a major paycut as green is not willing as he already stated.

DonKnock likes this.
  9. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

They will pay Klay. Let's see if they pay up on Green.. I can't see them letting him walk unless they think they can get AD

10. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

THats okay. We all remember Hakeem’s diss track on Vernon Maxwell.

11. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

There’s no way in hell Minnesota trades both Towns and Butler for that package. That package might get you Towns, but that’s it.

And again, why in the world would any Western Conference team want to facilitate a trade getting a third star to the Lakers. They want to have to beat two super teams instead of one to get to the finals in the next few years? Come on. The only teams that would consider it are the really bad teams like Phoenix, Dallas, Memphis and Sacramento. So I could see the Lakers getting Conley and Gasol for example.

12. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

OKC isn’t going to trade Westbrook to enable the formation of a second super team in the West. They could send him to Boston or Philadelphia in the east just as easily.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Ramona doesn't get that they are just riffing on each other. Nothing more although Kuzma did say he's going to kick Lonzo's ass today for that diss track

14. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

A bit of a reach? This is absolutely ridiculous. Hope you were drinking when you wrote this

16. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Honestly, with the diss tracks, this, and Kobe's comment I wouldn't join LA if I was Lebron.

If Lebron is chasing rings and his legacy why would he be under Kobe in Lakers uniform? Unless he thinks he can win 3 more rings to surpassed Kobe's 5. He will be forgotten and lost forever behind Kobe.

DonKnock likes this.
  17. Newlin

Newlin Member

Well, Le Bron can be rather immature himself.

18. Nook

Nook Member

Ramona is expected to write articles about the Lakers and the LeBron angle. The Lakers don’t know what the hell is going on and LeBron isn’t talking.

Also James has already said he doesn’t want to play with a bunch of young players... and Magic in the past said he isn’t trading all his young players just to bring in older free agents.

TMac'n, Deuce, DonKnock and 2 others like this.
  19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

LBJ specifically mentioning high IQ players in that presser is to me the one thing that could end up raining on the fakers' parade. because this guy parses his words very carefully and typically means exactly what he says. and even if they were to dump all their kids, PG13 is no bball savant either.

DonKnock likes this.
  20. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

LeBron needs to join a team with REAL MEN
    [​IMG]