1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Serving the Famous McGrady Crow Pie

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T_Man, Mar 15, 2008.

1. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

This dish is for all of those who dogged out, cussed out, belittled, mocked, bad mouth, degraded and wanted to trade McGrady...

So if you have not had your helping of crow pie... Please step up to the plate and take grab a fork....

[​IMG]

#1 T_Man, Mar 15, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  2. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I wanted to trade him. And for the right player(s)...I still would. So, do I eat like half a crow? Maybe a wing? :)

3. T_Man

See there you go...

Trying to compromise....

LOL!!!

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

unless you give me a kobe/lebron, no group of players will help us win a ring even when yao is healthy. and you're not going to get those guys.

5. tsunami

tsunami Member

Where is the pie? I only saw crow in the plate, no pie. :rolleyes:

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

GINOBILI!

I kid.

7. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

No one is under the impression that he is the best player in the league but I can't see a single reasonable trade for both teams involving tmac, regardless of salaries.

8. ClutchCityReturns

If the Lakers got Gasol for what they gave up, pretty much anything is possible whether you/I/we can see it or not.

And to be clear, I never rooted against Tracy or anything, and I never wanted to give him up for a bag of peanuts. In fact I've made more than one tribute video for the guy in the past couple of years. I want very badly for him to succeed here, but I've had issues with him at times for sure.

Actually, at the last game I went to, I turned to my dad after Tracy hit an off balance jumper and I said "You know...I've never liked his shot selection, but I finally realize that I'm just going to have to live with it. He is who he is."

And right now, he's amazing.

9. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Yup! this thread is for you. Eat up the crow pie gooood! haha jk, oh well. not that you are but this streak is bringing all of us together, Y OFs and TO Fs, we are all becomig RO Fs.

10. T_Man

About DAMN TIME!!!!

11. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

I wanted to trade Rafer Alston for Kobe Bryant. But Morey wanted a first round draft pick too. Damn you Morey!!!

Oh wait... this thread is about Tracy.... my bad :D

12. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

Respect to TMac.

He dominates when necessary. He sets up his teammates. He goes to the rack. He nails cold blooded threes. He chooses his moments.

And he now has the intensity all around him that balances out his cool demeanor.

TMac, you are so unbelievable every night, that we think you can do everything whenever you want - and we are dissapointed when you are only uberamazing, instead of unbelievably uberamazing.

Forgive the fickle fans who do not know.

13. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

He's a high salaried star, with a bad back, not an expiring contract...

But look at it this way. Who would be better for the rockets and why would their team ever trade them for tmac?

I do think sometimes that tmac knows he is taking a bad shot but does it to keep the defense honest when teams are sagging off of our shooters. I rarely see him take a bad shot in the final possession, he is much more likely to find an open teammate or get the best look available than many of the other superstars in this league.

14. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Too early to be eating crow.

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

No it's not. So many fans wanted to trade T-Mac. If we traded T-Mac, there would be no 21 straight wins.

16. tsunami

tsunami Member

The crows are not fully cooked, look like still raw. Also the pies are way too small....

17. ClutchCityReturns

You never know.

See: Current 21 game win streak

18. LittleWilly

LittleWilly Member

I'll take a slice. I said this was probably his last good season, but his play style is such that he can play a several more at a high level. Is it Adelman's coaching or Morey's personnel? Who cares - TMac doesn't, and he's winning.

19. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Not many people can admit they are wrong. They just make up other excuses that they will hope come true in the future.

Only a handful of members that I can remeber defending Tmac. Rockza, Bbjai, Buccman22, and leeizbeig (probably spelt some wrong) when the whole board wanted to trade him for some scrubs or role players.

20. pillage

pillage Member

At this point the only player I'd trade T-Mac for is Lebron, and that's taking the future into account too.