1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seriously, what is wrong is TMAC?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by steam03, Nov 8, 2008.

1. steam03

steam03 Member

ok, here you go, people who would like to bs tmac do it here, just like u did with the other ROckets and Yao threads.

I agree the Rockets have loads of work to do to be where they are supposed to be
    I agree that Yao is looking slow atm...

not that i'm saying the game was won beautifully but for God's sake, I have seen enough bull****ting from ''fans'' on the team no matter what the team does on the court.

Nothing is perfect, Yao will not make everyshot, TMAC will not have a 35 point game every game, Artest will not guard the player to a 0 point performance. So, live with this.

Yes, Rockets need to do a lot of work but in the mean time, people please chill.

If you would like to bash more, bull **** more, let's focus on one place and here you go...let it all out

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

menopause

3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

ok stop it, it is really spamming. why the hell make 2 threads about the same. it should be ban for you

4. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

Looks like an Yao only fan taking his frustrations out on mcgrady. unlike yao, tmac has actually showed up in the last 3 games. tonight he decided to be an pansy.

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

you should know a lot about that right? you haven't been taken your premarin in a while.

6. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

It's not the problem of individual player. RA is to blame. Why can't our three stars play well in the same game? Last two games, Yao and Ron, this time Tmac. Why?

7. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Lol, what is this the 18th thread about McGrady tonight?

BACK TO BACK GAMES people, c'mon now. Read a few posts in other threads before starting dumb threads like these. The man isn't superhuman. He's recovering from TWO arthroscopic surgeries this off season. TWO. He's not going to be able to play that effectively on the second night of back to back games every time.

Relax... relax.... relax...

8. MD_in_Training

I wonder if other teams have this intra-team rivalry between fans. Maybe the Lakers deal with Kobe-only-fans, Pau-only-fans, or Bynum-only-fans. The Jazz have Boozer-only-fans and Deron-only-fans.
    But, somehow, I don't think that's the case...

9. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

hey, T-mac only fan, the OP isn't even blaming Mac, calm down

10. steam03

steam03 Member

haha, someone actually understands english

11. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

Ok yao only fan

12. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

Not again...

Can I start a thread titled "Seriously, what is wrong is Artest?", just in case?

13. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

We dont wanna do this to each other. I think it's RA's problem.

14. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

Steve Francis infected him with a migraine.

15. Breaker

Breaker Member

Agreed. There is already a TMac thread not too far under from yours, and unless you wrote an better analysis of your thoughts then your opinions shouldn't warrant it's own thread.

Oh btw, you're thread title is very mis-leading and will attract alot of pissed off fans. :mad:

16. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

Absolutely mailed it in tonight. Just when i was gonna give him credit for finally steppin up, played well last night been getting to the ft line...he pulls this. How can u honestly be championship team with this guy. I mean our talent might just get us past the first rd, but why should the Rockets have to count on this guy ? He doesn't bring it night in night out.

17. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

A natural born loser.

18. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

By making this thread you are only contributing to the madness. GG mate

19. cdastros

cdastros Member

Artest said he was sick.

20. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

He contracted SARS, thats what it is. :rolleyes:

Give the guy a break, geez its a back to back and he didn't play well. Let's all start the TRADE TMAC threads now.. :rolleyes: