1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Sergio Llull

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Translate please. The article appears to be in a foreign language. Possibly Mexican or Puerto Rican.

joshuaao likes this.
  2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I don't read Mexican or Puerto Rican, but the only thing I got out of that article was that his buyout is $10M euros. Therefore, cue the "it's not happening" gif.

DonKnock likes this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

The threads that are just titled a dudes name need to stop lol

Von Rafer, napalm06 and Reeko like this.
  4. No Chill Rocket

Lol Mexican or Puerto Rican....

Von Rafer likes this.
  5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I speak perfect whatever this is. It says we will sign Royce White to a 5 year contract.

napalm06 likes this.
  6. Nimo

Nimo Member

Daryl Morey, general manager of the Houston Rockets, is not yet believed that Sergio Llull would plant the NBA franchise to stay in Real Madrid. " It is incredible the offers that Llull rejected , " he says.
    Llull decided to move from the NBA and renew with Real Madrid in the summer of 2015, when the Rockets, the franchise that has their NBA rights, bid hard for him. The base menorquín planted to the NBA and signed with the white equipment until June of 2021 . "The NBA is tempting, but I'm very happy and I want to win many titles with Madrid, " said Llull numerous times.

"I can not believe the offers that Llull has rejected," said Daryl Morey, general manager of the Houston franchise, on the Bill Simmons show. The president believes the base could have good minutes if he decided to make the leap to the best league in the world. "I think it could be a quality rotation player or, who knows, something else . "

Rumors about the interest of the Rockets have not ceased, despite the Mahon's game. After the game played by Real Madrid against the Thunder in October, the general manager of the team wrote a Tuit in which Llull was read between exclamations. ESPN reported that the Rockets would try to hunt him this summer , but there is one problem: their exit clause is astronomical, more than 10 million euros .

Who's down to go on a Segio Llull hunt with Morey?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

sergio llull to houston confirmed?

8. Mr. Motiejunas

The dream is over.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Google translate from Spanish says "he signed with the white equipment." Clearly must be another language, because that makes no sense. Who is "The White Equipment."

10. solodolo

solodolo Member

It' says chinga tu madre carl ..

11. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I'm fluent in Puerto Rico. It said, "I ain't coming, don't hold your breath. Harden got robbed of two mvps btw."

Von Rafer likes this.
  12. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

probably just recap of what was said on the Bill Simmons show

13. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

14. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Sad how this organization is still kissing this dudes ass to come over. I was done with this scrub after he rejected us the 2nd time while DM continues to beg for this dude as if he has proven himself in the NBA. What's even more pathetic is that DM stated on the Bill Simmons podcast that they believe they can still get Sergio Scrub at the back end of his career, ****ing pathetic! Why TF would I want a player nevertheless a scrub player at the back end of his career?!?! This MF is 29 and his contract goes until the end of the 2020-2021 season which will make him 33! **** that, trade his trash ass and move on DM

15. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Sad how this organization is still kissing this dudes ass to come over. I was done with this scrub after he rejected us the 2nd time while DM continues to beg for this dude as if he has proven himself in the NBA. What's even more pathetic is that DM stated on the Bill Simmons podcast that they believe they can still get Sergio Scrub at the back end of his career, ****ing pathetic! Why TF would I want a player nevertheless a scrub player at the back end of his career?!?! This MF is 29 and his contract goes until the end of the 2020-2021 season which will make him 33! **** that, trade his trash ass and move on DM

16. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

17. shadowsb23

shadowsb23 Member

Basically it quotes Morey saying something like "I can't believe the offers he has declined" on some podcast. Also lul reaffirmed that the NBA is really tempting but he is happy in Madrid and wants to win many titles there

18. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Probably the Jazz

19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Llull actually values loyalty, family and familiar surroundings. When he goes to the NBA, as soon as it doesn't work he will get traded and treated like crap. I would stay home if I were him too.

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty sure a more accurate translation would be "sturdy equipment" :cool: