1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Serena Williams is a disgrace to tennis (i'm sorry)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by what, Jan 31, 2015.

1. what

what Member

I used to like watching tennis, but I can't even look at it anymore, because of Serena Williams. I still don't understand how this chick continues to get away with doping and winning titles with unfair advantages.
    I guess when she is 45 and still winning grand slams and dominating this sport she MIGHT get tested.
    The sad fact is, and probably what irks me the most about it, is that most girls in tennis DONT look like they are doping but Serena clearly does.

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Maybe that's just her natural build?

4. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Ray Lewis with a tennis racket.

5. what

what Member

Ray Lewis is probably the only player in history that I have hated more than I hate Serena. I still don't forgive me for what he did.

I didn't even hate Lance Armstrong, really. I didn't hate Pete Rose. I didn't hate Barry Bonds, Maguire, Sosa.

The only player in baseball that I hated for this was Roger Clemens. I didn't hate aaron hernandez, but I think he is despicable.

What I am really surprised by is that Maria Sharapova doesn't come out and say this about Serena. It is clear that Sharapova is the best tennis player in the world (without drugs)

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Ana Ivanovic and Eugenie Bouchard are the hottest.

Astrodome likes this.
  7. what

what Member

Looks like you read the NFL article about player's girlfriends and wives. I ain't made at ya. Jermaine Kearse certainly has him a fine looking woman, no doubt. :grin:

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

No, I met one of the two I mentioned in person and I saw a short clip of the other one "twirl" at the Australian Open...

9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Has Serena ever been known or associated with doping. First I've ever heard this insinuated about her.

She was always just a thick mama to me

10. Panda23

Panda23 Member

If you had even an iota of an idea the **** he pulled, the way he tormented and destroyed the lives of people who knew the truth all along then you would quickly change your mind

as for serena williams, the technical term is snu snu

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Dat ass doe.

[​IMG]

12. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Here ya go, get alllll that hate out.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...bwTlJv3F_h1GzvE1g&sig2=WY1ZBvc8xiXEG9ShJnr5zg

13. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

There is no way to get away with doping in any sort of professional tennis. I don't really like Serena's game, but even I can admit she is the G.O.A.T

14. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

I like Hangout what. He's an OK guy. GARM what, NBA Dish what, and Other Sports what are a disgrace.

1 person likes this.
  15. hooroo

hooroo Member

WTA is full of mental midgets and chokers. This is why Serena has dominated. She's the only one who isn't a head case. Madison Keys plays with more power than Serena these days.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I thought Tennis was more about technique than power. They were saying how Serena is an elite server; the best in the world. Not because of her strength, it's her technique that is amazing. I had no Idea tennis players could guess where you are going with the ball by the way you toss it up.

Serena, no matter where she is going with the serve, the toss is the same every time so none of her opponents can read where she is going with it. Apparently Sharpova is terrible at this. That's why Serena loves playing her because she reads her serves and just shoves the ball right back down her throat.

Be mad if you want to, but Serena is just too good.

17. Panda23

Panda23 Member

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Why do people watch women's sports? Sorry to sound sexist but they just aren't entertaining...

Unless it's Sharapova. :)

19. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Just close your eyes and let your imagination run wild.

20. cebu

cebu Member

and Venus remains feminine..