1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending positive vibes to Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Jan 6, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

@J.R. I'm most disappointed in. You lurk this thread more than anyone. Ryan Anderson hurt you that bad? You don't have to waste your time in here. ignore the thread. lol.

There is this sentiment that just because of this ONE positive vibes thread for Anderson we aren't also giving positive vibes to the rest of the Rockets players. That isn't the case. Ryan need this thread to counter act the massive amount of negativity you and the other malcontents on cluchfans.net are continually spewing.

#221 DreamShook, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    deb4rockets and hakeem94 like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

He hurts the Rockets that badly.

8 points & he's "making progress"? :D:D:D ... Stop.

Are you sending Chris Paul positive vibes so he stays healthy the rest of the way? Are you sending James Harden positive vibes so he makes a 100% recovery & stays healthy the rest of the way? Or do you still want Harden in jail, still convinced he put a hit on Moses Malone Jr.? :)

I don't want to put you on ignore, I like most of your posts, but I guess I may have to just to ignore this silly thread. ;)

Got it. Ryan is one big softy, just like we (except you, hakeem94, Os Trigonum) all thought. Whereas Harden or Paul or Gordon or Ariza or Capela would put their big boy pants on, big softy Anderson needs a positive vibes thread. Got it!

#222 J.R., Jan 11, 2018
    theimpossibles1 and D-rock like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yes this is how you succeed in sports... you patiently persevere and appreciate every little bit of progress...

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The reason for this thread is because there is an OVERWHELMING need to trash Ryan Anderson. Clutchfans.net is collectively rooting for the health of CP3 and James Harden, there is no need for a thread because positive wishes are in every other post. This is very simple.

I wouldn't even be opposed to a positive vibes thread for each and every player on the Rockets, I.D.I.O.T.

Careful. Nobody wants Harden in jail. stop it. reported.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

I guess I missed the James Harden positive vibes thread, especially after last year. There is OVERWHELMING need to trash James Harden. @DonKnock @J Sizzle and others can attest to this.

Breh so badly wanted it to be true! ;) Don't let him tell you otherwise!

D-rock and DonKnock like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LOL, it's fine! You can think of Anderson as a big ass chump, just send those positive vibes! It's a VERY simple thread!

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

so when I say "I don't want him to go to Jail" and "I hope it isn't true" that's me wanting it to be true? stop reaching, @J.R.

This was also after the most disappointing moment(s) I have witnessed watching James Harden (Game 5 and 6)

#227 DreamShook, Jan 11, 2018
    hakeem94 likes this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

He's a big ass chump who needs to start performing & earning that $20M. Come on, you can do it! ;) #PositiveVibes

I'll let you & your positive thread be. I'm out.

theimpossibles1, D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

thank you.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

@J.R. conveniently left out this part of the conversation in an effort to derail this thread and slander me. My disappointment in J.R. mounts. I still think you're cool though. The hate for Ryan Anderson makes people do crazy things. I won't hold it against you.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Uh, oh. Anderson will now go on a big run, and we'll be able to say the slump was indeed due to J.R.s negative vibes.

:D

Easy and Os Trigonum like this.
  12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL not trusting the MVP don't even want to give him the benefit of the doubt
    but sending positive vibes to a scrub

don't want to lockup the MVP
    but want to keep a scrub

just admit you're biased and hate harden

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The only thing I will admit is that I think there is something wrong in your head. No compliment for Harden is good enough for you. I truly think you are nuts.

If the time comes when I will have to comb through my post history (like J.R.) and pick all the compliments I have given Harden, I'll do it.

#233 DreamShook, Jan 11, 2018
    hakeem94 likes this.
  14. rockpileindisma

If dude has 0 trust in harden that means he must trust Anderson -1000?

DreamShook likes this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Maybe even less. You think I would need to construct a "positive vibes" thread if I had faith in Ryan Anderson? I'm trying to help him. I think you guys are confused.. this is easy stuff.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

would you like rockets to have hc advantage over warriors and if yes why?

you see, good vibes is proven to work...

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a shame people can't just let this positive vibes thread stay positive. As you said, they can join the haters in the hating threads if that is what makes them happy. As for me, well I get tired of all the negativity.

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

20. roslolian

roslolian Member

First of all, who died and made you Clutch? Making posts in this thread criticizing Anderson is still on topic because this thread is about Ryan Anderson. The whole point of having internet forum is to interact with people of differing opinions.

Secondly you made posts defending Anderson in the Anderson is killing us thread and Anderson is making 18M threads. Those threads were clearly made to dump on Anderson, why were you making posts defending him then if you believe that a thread sending positive vibes should only contain posts about sending positive vibes to Anderson?