1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by texans1095, Jan 11, 2017.

1. texans1095

texans1095 Member

My wife and I are huge Astros fans. Myself for my whole life and she has recently grown to love watching them as well. We're thinking about purchasing season tickets for 2017. Probably the 28 game package since it's our first time investing in season tickets. Wondering if any of y'all have purchased that same package before? And if y'all have any general suggestions about purchasing season tickets?

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Just buy some cheap tickets. Its not too hard to go the field box seats when the ushers aren't checking after 3rd inning or so. The games especially weekday games are pretty much empty.

RasaqBoi, craigharmann and texans1095 like this.
  3. boozle222

boozle222 Contributing Member

I did it for a season and really enjoyed it. I did the club section and had a blast doing so in 2015. 28 games is a fair amount of games, so I would count on not being able to go to all of them. Last season, I decided to go to maybe 10 games instead and buy nicer tickets.

Sure, you can buy in the upper levels and move down, but I would rather have my tickets secured and sit where I bought. I guess that is more buyer preference, but the 28 game pack is great for someone that plans to sit where they buy.

PM me if you buy! I'll be curious where you buy and may purchase a couple from you if you're interested.