1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Season Ticket renewal question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aggie2012, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Did anybody get less renewal points this year? I got 9k compared to 10k, haven't missed a game, my seniority is the same, unless they dropped points for me being in the upper level, I need to check with my rep.

EDIT: It's 1k less because they gave bonus 1k last season if you had perfect attendance in Dec

#21 Dave2000, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    DanielV likes this.
  2. DanielV

DanielV Member

I haven't received my points yet. They told me even I should be getting points but I haven't received anything. I signed up in dec and my games started with the cha game on 1-10 and renewed for the full season next year. Hope I get them soon. You get them in an email or snail mail? Thanks

3. Dave2000

Should show in your renewal letter they sent out last month, then after the season ends, they'll give u options on what to use it for

I usually get extra tickets, sell them, and use that money towards renewal for the following season

DanielV likes this.
  4. DanielV

DanielV Member

Thanks for the advice. I will most likely follow suit. Last questions, Do the a list which games you can get or can you pick? Also, what sec are the tickets in? Are they in your sec? Thank for the info.

5. Dave2000

You get a list of game beginning of the season, most of them are against less inferior teams. Previous years they have a list for the whole season, but this season, they gave a list every 2-3 months, (Oct-Nov games, Dec-Jan games, Feb-April games) about the same time they sell tickets to the public. They don't promise any section, my tickets are in 420, I've gotten anywhere from sideline up top, to behind basket/corners lower level. I would assume they should be better than the tickets you currently have, at least that's what I've experience previous years.

DanielV likes this.
  6. DanielV

DanielV Member

Thanks for the info. You sit with other Clutch fans right?

Dave2000 likes this.
  7. Dave2000

Just Kam, we had a few others, but stopped a few season ago. naismith has seats behind us, and heypartner does also when he's in town.

DanielV likes this.