1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Screw homecourt

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Astrodome, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Preface: i am more than tipsy and should not be starting threads.

I think we should keep resting WB and just play the regular season out. 2 seed or 6 seed, let the chips fall where they may. Play hartenstein, play cabolco, play our 6'-8" buy out. Mix it all up and prep for the wild wild west. We can beat anyone with harden and russ. Let d'antoni choose the best route in april and may.

Russ is the captain now. James is still the king.

kjayp, Lawlruschang and jcmoon like this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

If you're away from home, call an Uber.

If you're home, go to sleep.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Thx. Going to sleep. Go rox!

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

PJ needs some rest too ....

If that's the route you wanna take , if Westbrook sits , I'm sitting PJ , Harden and Covington too.

Let House , Rivers and Clemons run the offense.

If I'm Mike , Dan and Tony , I pay those fines I know are coming for resting guys.

5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

yes a meltdown thread off a loss

6. SemisolidSnake

I can only see you as an anthropomorphic Astrodome, so a drunk Astrodome talking to me is just excellent.

7. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

I don't even care about its a W or a L against suns
    I did no even check the score box
    resting starters and giving young kids some opportunities would be a wise decision for MDA; I know it's useless over spill milk, but till now we don't know much about how bad EGo's injury is (several soreness) .
    next two games against jazz and Celtics, MDA gonna know what is cannot see the woods for the trees.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is the other way, HC screws us.

9. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

i'm not even worried about the home court either....health is number one priority. developing our bench players is number 2. I have no issues resting Westbrook and EG on back to backs because both of them are still coming back from injuries and we can't win without either of their A games.

We need to develop Caboclo, Hartenstein, clemons and also getting Covington fully integrated into our Defense, even being the captain when tucker sits.

it might even be better getting the lakers or clippers in the first round so I don't even care if we get the 7th or 8th seed at this point....we can play them when we're fresher. just beating one of them would be considered a success this season since I don't view us winning a chip this season without some more buyouts.

whats the point of playing injuring our stars playing heavy minutes only to lose in the first round, health is the key.

we just need to hope for a couple key buyouts, harkless, MKG, a center...

DeBeards likes this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Screw winning in the playoffs should be thread title.

DD