1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scola on NBATV

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dandorotik, Mar 8, 2008.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

On right now. Recap later.

2. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

My brother is playing halo. If someone could youtube the interview that would be awesome.

Haven't ever heard scola interviewed before.

Riiiiiscolaaaaa!!!!!!!!

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Brief:

"Of course, it's kinda surprising...I mean, no one expects to win that many games in a row...but we know we have a lot of work to do, and we always have to get ready for the next game..."

Playing with McGrady:

"In the beginning of the season, it was hard...McGrady does stuff on the basketball court that I've never seen before...so it was hard for me to fit in at the beginning...I would expect him to do one thing, and he would do the other, he would expect me to do one thing, I would do the other...so it was hard...but after I play with him a while, I finally understand...now, it's our job to help him because he can always find us when we're open..."

Hearing About Yao's Injury:

"Shock that day...we heard about it in the morning shootaround...but we see it this way, even when they play, every once in while, someone has a bad game, and then Tracy was out, now Yao out...so we talk all the time about how everyone on the team should be able to score, we should all put ourselves in position to make plays. We know if we do that, we can win."

Popularity in Argentina on the rise:

"Nobody can beat soccer...however, if one player can do it, it's Manu...we're all below him and what he's accomplished."

Very well-spoken. Not the usual cliche stuff. Viva Scooooooooooooola!

4. RoxD

RoxD Member

Another down to earth type of guy. Good.

5. Glacier

Glacier Member

Scola, you are my big brother forever.

6. cujo

cujo Member

Classy guy. Luis..Scoop-to-my-lou..Scola I love his scoop shots!

7. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

My impression was: WOW

What a humble and down to earth guy.