1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Schulters Released by Titans....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by jtotheb, Jun 16, 2005.

1. jtotheb

jtotheb Contributing Member

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Titans are going to have a bunch of kids in the defensive backfield.

Garder
    McGarrahan
    Pac Man - Woolfolk
    Thompson

But we still have McNair...

3. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

Texans are trying to get young in the secondary and Schulters is more of a free saftey and they got Coleman there already. Glenn Earl had a decent rookie year and should get better considering he a ACL surgery like 1 and half years ago. Dom Capers also was raving about CC Brown, the kid they drafted in 6th round.

4. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

Isn't that the kid who also might go to Afghanistan cuz he's in the military?

I'd take a look, but if we haven't managed to shore up the OL, I don't see why the secondary would be a priority...

5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I'll pass. I'm worried about the offensive line.

6. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Carr should throw for atleast 3 touchdowns in both games against the Titans this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the first pick in the 2006 draft. That team has 3-13 written all over it.