1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SAS]Aint gonna be no more layups in this interview CJ McCollum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Invisible Fan, May 10, 2018.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

First 2 mins in was breezy with CJ doing good PR, then SAS smelled blood on the kid and went for the attack. Blinks per minutes shot up.

SAS punked him out. He wouldn't pull that with a legit star or alpha player.

Gained respect for CJ for keeping his cool.

BigShasta likes this.
  2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this fool smokin some good ish. says he wants to transform his game to become a passer like james harden lol. ya so do i. but there's probably only 5 guys on the planet (rondo, CP3, bron, simmons) who can pass like that right now. that talent is god given and homey has no chance.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Stephen Smith was accepting no more layups from CJ.

Comparing his own game and its evolution to Harden's lol.... even Melo saw through that baloney.

I expect him to go home and tweet that his Benz has more options and is better than Smith's Benz.

Meanwhile, Imma go get me some Cheetos.

Jontro, da_juice, Mazulis and 3 others like this.
  4. Entropy

Entropy Member

Yeah CJ was acting like Harden only learned how to pass last year or something. Harden was able to pass at a high level when he was coming off the bench for OKC. CJ's got delusions.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  5. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

EGo and Tucker for CJ then CJ and Ryan Anderson for PG or LBJ?

Jontro and BigShasta like this.
  6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

That interview was a waste of 5 mins. SAS said what everybody knows: Either Lillard or McCollum needs to be traded because a championship contender cannot be so dependent on two small, non-versatile players that don't defend. Simple as that.

It is also very simple to understand McCollum cannot admit this obvious fact in public because he and Lillard will probably both return to the Blazers next season.

snowconeman22 and da_juice like this.
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

8. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

first time in a long time i get to say: screaming a is right.

9. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly.

CJ and Lillard both love to expose themselves to the media. Last summer they ran their mouths constantly about being a better core for Melo than Harden and CP3. It was laughable. For years, Lillard has been campaigning non-stop for an all star nod -- and, this year he even said he deserved 1st team All NBA.

Neither of these attention seekers have accomplished anything, yet their arrogance (mixed with ignorance) is off the charts. I'm beginning to agree that there's a real element of delusion here where I once only saw naiveté.

They need a real publicist.

#9 Richie_Rich, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    snowconeman22 likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

CJ is 26.....I am not saying he cannot get any better but James Harden level is more than a reach there.

11. JazzLakerHater

It must be the air in Portland or something. They're fans are just as delusional too.