1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Kustok nailing it [First Things First]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Mar 19, 2018.

1. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

why are you scared of the Worriers at all? If the Rockets lose to them or dont' win the title this year...so be it.

I believe the Rockets are good enough to win it all (and rightfully so). It's just basketball and this Worriers team at full strength....Rockets can most certainly play with them and beat them as evidenced this year....

2. Soneca

Soneca Member

I'm here much more often than I should, and had been for well over a decade before I signed in. I do see comments like that a lot and that's just sad, but FTW just got back and should be more, let's say, enlighted than that. Not trying to be overly dramatic, but those kind of comments are just a reflex of the overall sexism in society, specially in sports (see: Mavs...). I do believe he was making fun, I wouldn't waste my time commenting if I thought he was being serious.

The thing is CF is basically a men's only club, and will continue to be so as long we feel like we can post that kind of useless things. It's clear there are way more men rooting for sports team, but not at the same rate as we see here. Something is definetly keeping the women away.

But my comment was really intended to be a hint. Someone can get in trouble decades from now because of a thing like that. Obviously that won't be the case, but I wouldn't run (even the slim) risk of posting such a thing. You just never know. I decided to comment just because it was monday morning and that was actually the first comment after that one. I won't play moral Batman here and try to make CF free of any sexism. Just posted something I'm pretty sure lot's of fellow members thought as well. Not a big deal, I guess. Let's chill and enjoy the great season, preferebly respecting as many people as we can.

Sweet Lou 4 2, ilias and DreamQuake like this.
  3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think most know what I mean when I use the word scared.... I'm not scared for my life or anything, lol.

Maybe the Rockets are good enough to win it all versus a full strength Warriors... maybe not... we shall see. Home court advantage or not, if the GSW are full strength they will clearly be a betting favorite to win the series.

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That brunette was pissed off with the discussion. Lol! GSW probably would have lost if Kyrie and Love were healthy. Durant's rib injury will hurt them more than anything else, unless he recovers quickly. The depth of the opposition, will make it harder for GS to defend their crown.

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

congrats Sir you are nominated for the post of the week, that was hillarious!
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...m-post-of-the-week-competition-thread.289154/

6. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

You low standard having MFers...

CrushCity and hakeem94 like this.
  7. Soneca

Soneca Member

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Sarah Kustok is now my favorite analyst, cant wait to hear more from her.

9. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I liked Nick Wright’s point about Iggy expending energy down the stretch secondary to team injuries.
    One of the reasons Golden Quake has won 2 out of the last 3 championships has been because
    of depth. They made a good point about not caring if Nick Young or Cook are worn out. Iggy is
    another thing.

10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

[Internet] Sees woman: compulsory comment about sex. High IQ confirmed. [/internet]

By the way, the quality of dialogue on here makes ESPN look like... well... a sensationalist entertainment network.

hakeem94 and Invisible Fan like this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you dont need the brackets its an omnipresent phenomenon

12. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I think she's a pretty good analyst as well. She used to do reporting for the Nets, and I think her style of presenting has changed over the years.

13. macan

macan Member

milf

Huricane and hakeem94 like this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Course there is always a higher tier but whatever gets folk here thru their day.

CrushCity likes this.
  15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

@Soneca about to go on a rant again LOL

Soneca, macan and hakeem94 like this.
  16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Are you sure?
    [​IMG]

macan likes this.
  17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hahah:D not so sure right now that you posted this...
    but i do need my daily dose of sarah kustok pls post any links to her insightful analysis

macan and Snow Villiers like this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

she did looked better in that studio tho... must have been a ton of make up...you can recognized it even on cc as well:D

19. Soneca

Soneca Member

If you really thought it reading that comment, means I achieved my goal. You're welcome @FTW Rockets FTW ;)