1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Kustok loving us and I love it

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Mar 21, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

TOTALLY AGREE! I started realizing this last year when Harden got robbed of the MVP. All-time greats were enamored with Westbrook's triple doubles despite his awful play style. There was no nuance to the arguments with knowledge of the game. They were just like us with surface level opinions.

Now, with players only, we get to see a steady stream of former player say the same things you hear in your barbershop. These guys are not paying attention just like us! Surprisingly, the NBA players are not an accurate source for NBA analysis. They are only good for a good anecdote.

ooooaaaah!, Voltik and hakeem94 like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Good points

I'd still hit

c*m at me @Soneca and go on another rant

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

No disagreements here Roc, just using your post as a jumping off point for a little rant. See so much whining about how this media guy or that media guy doesn't like the Rockets, so that is basically the rant I say to myself while reading them. Just had a moment to actually type it out.

4. Soneca

Soneca Member

Just admit, I became your personal Big Brother. Every post you make, I'll be waching you.

Big brother moochie.jpg

About your request though, @macan seems to be ready to go whenever you want.

Invisible Fan and hakeem94 like this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Happy pre-18th anniversary!

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Lulz, damn has it been that long? thx

A shame about that software switch, we would already be over 20 at this point, which is a more impressive sounding number

7. eslate22

eslate22 Member

i feel bad for her... just read on her wiki page that her father was found guilty of shooting her mother while she was sleeping... she says her father is innocent... that must be real tough to live with

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

@hakeem94 post of the week nomination.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hope this doesn't trend up and become like Jimmy Fallon's YouTube bait kissass show.

They must be tired of hauling feed trucks for Berkeley's fat as

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

hakeem94, this type of stuff falls on deaf ears around here, I'm thoroughly convinced that most Clutch fans are eunuchs

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

He's a professional troll. That said, I've noticed this thing about Spurs fans, not just the media types like Skip and Beadle but also regular fans, that they're really hung up on this idea that the Rockets are the exact same team as last year. Like they're still Harden's team, therefore EXACT SAME TEAM. Paul doesn't matter because they call him a choker, too, and new players like Luc, Tucker, and Green literally don't exist. These fans are also still desperately clinging to the idea that the Spurs will somehow flip the switch and kill everyone in the playoffs because They're The Spurs.

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

tinman would short curcit right after flipping his metal lid

13. buffalobills!!!

First step: Denial

14. buffalobills!!!

So this is Fox's answer to Doris Burke? Fox sure knows how to find those attractive, mature blondes. Lulz. I am guessing Britt Mckenry works for them now.