1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

San Antonio game cancelled on NBC

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKMAN, Feb 10, 2000.

1. RKMAN

RKMAN Member

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Man, that bites.

NBC sucks.

3. popeye

popeye Member

Kobe must have been rumored to be traded to the Rockets or Spurs back when they made the schedule.

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That is the second Rockets NBC game that's been cancelled on me. And it sucks because since my free cable got cut I've only got NBC and the web left.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

btw:

they replaced us with LA/Phil

but they also added us to two other nights not originally scheduled. NJ on a Saturday (I got game). And the Bulls (I got game again). woohoo

go here: http://sportsevents.nbc.com/

Looks like they are going to give Francis a lot of prime looks, once against Marbury and once to showcase Brand for a game in a roy matchup.

6. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

We all know that NBC and Bob Costas are so far up Shaq and Kobe's asses.....disgust me honestly.

"Now we bring you live footage from the LA Asscam.....over to you Bob!"

"Great view from Shaq's ass Marv...I can see all the action from in here."

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Just a note for NFL Fans, It appears Monday Night Football is going to leave the schedule open during the second half of the season. That way they get the best games instead of flops. Interesting huh....