1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Samsung release Lebron App

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, May 2, 2014.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Anyone going to get this?:

Thanks to Samsung Mobile, you'll be able to feel closer to King James than ever before as he and the Heat prepare to build upon their first-round sweep of the Charlotte Bobcats.

As Terrence Watson wrote for Vibe.com, "LeBron James seems to have it all. Multiple NBA titles, MVP awards and endorsement deals galore. So what do you do for the man who has has it all? Build him an app that allows fans all-inclusive access the man behind the brands."

The newly released "LeBron" app for your Samsung phone has given the world unprecedented access to the reigning MVP's championship chase, and it's by no means going to be just a cursory overview of his title-seeking adventures.

[​IMG]

There will be four main sections of content contained within the LeBron app:

1."Athlete," which grants users access to photos and videos of his athletic life, both when he's preparing for games and reflecting upon his impressive performances in them.
    2."NBA Playoffs," which is a statistical database for LeBron-centric stats, as well as a way to track how the Heat are performing in real-time.
    3."Style," which allows you to view photos and videos of his style choices. You can also listen to "LeBron Radio," a station that will play 60 of the combo forward's favorite songs, the ones that are currently inspiring him during Miami's postseason run.
    4."Journey," which features his life away from basketball, including information on his family and his charitable work.
    Don't think of this as LeBron overload.

Think of it as a unique way to get inside the mind and life of a champion while he's currently in tip-top shape. And as you seek to emulate him, just look past LeBron's tradition of disavowing most nonessential technology during the playoffs, which he's doing once more this year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2048494-samsung-mobile-releases-lebron-james-app

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I saw the commercial. How ****ing stupid.

3. Mr. Space City

yuck. the only people who would want this are crazed uber-lebron fans like Sac Town.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I thought that Monta Have it All?

5. Mr. Space City

we need a harden app that shows insight to him practicing defense. now THAT would be something worth seeing.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Can Samsung ride Lebrons jock any harder?

7. lean

lean Member

I'd rather see a Harden Beard app. Like updates whenever he trims it, shots of it in the light when it's all wet and glisteny, how many bird nests are in it, whenever a stripper touches it, etc. etc. would be way better than a lebron app. also the music part would just be a loop of that song harden made in that one commercial. now that's an app i would download and use while on the toilet.

8. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

The 'Shane Battier' app only works on white iPhones.

9. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Sactown and el gnomo just creamed themselves.

;)

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

LeBron radio lol

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

There isn't an app any 1 man could have that I'd download. I'm worried about my own damn life, man.

12. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

OH THANK GOD IT'S FINALLY HERE! This will be great paired with my WWLD bracelet.

1 person likes this.
  13. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Paging SacTown.

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

C'mon, we need a Clutchfans app.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't even think I'd get a Dwight Howard or a James Harden app. I mean I'm following them on Instagram isn't that good enough?

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

It does seem dumb. I was trying to think of something clever to say like you guys would slob each other's knobs for a Dwight App but I don't think that's true. This is just a dumb idea all around.

17. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I'm surprised Dwayne Wade hasn't made an app since he was in those phone commercials with Barkley

18. Lihao

Lihao Member

what the **** is Lebron radio

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

LeBron is going to be constantly wearing a mic now, 24/7. So you can listen to him take a crap, have sex with his wife, and snore. Isn't it great?

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

lol... I think this has to be targeted at kids. There's just no way a grown man would ever want this... OTHER THAN (see below)

Tinman would slob Jeremy Lin's knob for a Hakeem App.