1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

same old crap over and over again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by alaskansnowman, Dec 15, 1999.

1. alaskansnowman

Rockets were playing awesome. But I knew it, you all knew it, everyone knew it: the dreaded 4th quarter collapse was near. What the hell is wrong with this team?

All this just keeps replaying in my mind over and over again. Kenny Thomas travels. Bullard throws it to San Antonio after jumping in the air and having no one to pass to. Free throws clanging. Mobley missing short jumper. And finally, the Rockets losing the damn rebound. That last play is what killed me! They had 3 Rockets' players around the ball, yet they fumbled it out of bounds! YOU BARELY EVER SEE THAT KIND OF PLAY HAPPEN!

I don't mind some of the turnovers, and some of the bad shots, but losing the ball out of bounds in crunch time is just pitiful. Man if this team could only make its damn free throws! I think Rudy is really gonna have to make each and every player on this team shoot 50 free throws a day. If you shoot them enough, they will become second nature and you will become really good at them.-Calvin Murphy.

BTW, where the hell was Shandon Anderson in the 4th? Bullard played like crap in the 4th quarter. He committed that absurdly foolish turnover, and he is practically useless if he's not left open for the 3. And they are gonna seriously run at him in crunch time.

Man if we only had Barkley. Bring in Walt(when he's out of his slump) and Bullard and Drew. They would have to let Barkley dominate because everyone can swack the 3 pointer.

Man, i really thought things had changed...

BUT SHOWING SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT [​IMG]