1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sam Mack Info: Puff Rules

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CBrownFanClub, Jan 6, 2000.

1. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

Hey man:

Way to go on the Sam Mack scoop. Way to deal with adversity set in your path by who did not believe you are the ninja of Sam Mack news. Way to give us correct scoops no one else had.

Now I am the coolest kid on the block because I knew Sam Mack was going to San Fran.

We should have a title or special prize for people who give the BBS early scoop. Like "The Anita Martini Memorial Sports News Scoop Crown" or something like that. Maybe a little graphic.

CBrownFanCLub

PS We should also have a booby prize for people giving bad scoop, like "The John Granato Not Very Fresh Sports News Rotten Scoop Brown Helmet."

PPS I hope Puff is not really John Granato.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Put this suggestion in the feedback forum. I definitely like it.