1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sad news....Vin Baker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Aggie 99, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Manuel Romney

Manuel Romney Contributing Member

I agree, unnecessary thread. Who cares? He's a millionaire. Plus there are alot more problems in the world than Vin Baker drunk driving. He sucks. :mad:

2. RikQuik

RikQuik Member

I have no sympathy for the guy at all. He's been through the rehab stints with 3 different teams, and still chooses to do this. He wants the easy way, and that's what he keeps taking. Sadly, that ruined a pretty good ball player.

3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I'm praying all right. Praying he doesn't get somebody killed because he can't handle his alcohol.

4. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

It could become a serious problem if he kills somebody while he's drunk. It doesn't matter whether he's a millionaire or not once he's behind the wheel.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Or himself. I hope he will get the help he needs to overcome his problems.