1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

By the numbers
    Jay Google - 1 like every 26 posts
    Dei - 1 like every 23 posts

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I trust Steele who did not get paid for the work he did in the fall but continued on even after his client relationship ended because he cared about the world. He's put his life in jeopardy and many others to expose something that is a dire threat to the west.

This man is a hero, and you go on to smear him like the cowardly traitor you are. Go to Russia dude, go kiss your new motherland's ass.

calurker and ipaman like this.
  3. jbasket

jbasket Member

Wikileaks has a proven track record of credibility when releasing "unverified" material. Buzzfeed sources do not.

ipaman likes this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Here take the +REP you crazy b*stard

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Putin is waiting for you

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

We honestly don't know. He could truly be a late-career guy who turned part-hack just trying to make an extra buck and support his family with a shoddy report that told the purchaser what they wanted to hear. And then he continued in part, on spec, hoping to get another contract.

Just saying. Either way (noble or hack model), he would go into hiding at this point, totally afraid for himself and his family given this publicity and given what Putin has done to enemies.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

If what he wrote was a fabrication - he would have nothing to fear from Putin.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

JeffB likes this.
  9. dmoneybangbang

Is isn't this same guy who uncovered the FIFA corruption?

Pretty damning of the FBI if they knew the Trump team was communicating with Moscow and didn't say anything.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Considering the actions of the head of the FBI just prior to the election, I wouldn't put anything past them. Not the rank and file, the Director.

11. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

When are you guys going to realize that this has nothing to do with you? This is a power struggle between factions that dominate you and they are jostling for power. How stupid that you are willing to **** on your fellow citizen at the perfect time for you to organize your aligned grievances. It's like two of the people who kidnapped you are fighting it out and you are cheering for one of them while punching the other kidnapped person. This is the time to get your **** together.

This is so demented. These stories are a joke. If the CIA wanted to furnish you with real information that would allow you to question Trump's fitness for office, we both know there is plenty they could leak. This, however, is a tactical PR attack. That's all it is. There is nothing to back it up. There is no intention to back it up. They will willingly admit there is no proof that can be scrutinized. It is a form of offensive advertising, that's all it is. If YOU do something like this to your neighbor or business competitor, you'll be dragged into court and sued for every penny they lost.

But in this case, they will just be allowed to act like insubordinate, insolent children because you're willing to play along. Grow up guys. You are at the edge and no one side or group is more responsible than another.

TheresTheDagger and ron413 like this.
  12. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Sorta curious... what cabinet position is Putin up for in the Trump administration?

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Just platitudes from a man who loves to blame all the world's problems on the US.

Why should I believe you over the CIA?

15. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Kazakhstan’s prostitutes cleanest in the region
    Except of course Turkmenistan’s

Nook and B-Bob like this.
  16. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

We all know who has the video and docs:
    [​IMG]

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Because unlike the CIA, you can't show that I've lied to you over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? Pretty simple idea.

But yeah you're right. How nefarious of me to imply that it might be the case that Americans should get together instead of being allowed to split up by powerful interests like a warring CIA/FBI/President Elect. I'VE GIVEN MYSELF AWAY, OH NO! The evil plan to get Americans to organize together at a time when tensions are highest, brilliant plan!!

The CIA serially lies. There are citizens of a good 2 dozen OTHER countries who can point it out in your government's archives. It's not isolated incidents. It is a clear pattern. Spying, torture, assassinations, iraq, afghanistan, vietnam, babies being thrown on the ground in the gulf war, mosadegh, castro, soon we will discover about Syria, and the list goes on and on, many of which they don't even deny at this point. They lie to you the same as they lie to me, you are not special to them, they don't care about you more than they care about me. Unless you have like Bill Gates money.

If you're sitting here in 2017 acting like you are unaware of even the last 3 or 4 times they lied, and you're a military man, I simply don't believe you. I sincerely think too much of your intellect to accept that from you. If that strikes you as condescension, you're wrong, it's not. I seriously mean it. I don't believe you don't know this, and the ensuing "tough luck" comment from you won't change my mind.

18. TheresTheDagger

We don't need the Russians to sew discord and division. We do it quite well ourselves.

Nook likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's your black and white paradigm of the CIA. They have done bad but I guarantee you that they have done things that saved American lives. It's not a zero sum game like you make it out to be.

Stating that their intelligence is faulty or bad or you are being lied to from an outsider perspective is equivalent to someone who only knows Algebra telling someone who got a D on a DiffyQ exam that they suck at math.

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They are, of course, only too happy to help, even today commenting in a divisive way that our dumb media is too happy to run with. Oh! Oh! Did you hear! At recess today, Putin says Obama is getting in Trump's way! Oh!