1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russ vs Pat Bev

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by durvasa, Nov 13, 2019.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really? Seems to me like Westbrook had some insane games against us where he completely dominated.

He was doing that with Bev in his head? :D

Hakeemtheking and King1 like this.
  2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You are one of the biggest whiners on this board .

3. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

This is the nonsensical drivel that Rocket fans go crazy about when it is said about Harden, and then they go on to bash Russ, for the last 3 years, no matter what he does. Usually with very little substance, and mostly without respect for one of the greatest guards to ever do it.

From Clutch on down, I take great pleasure in Russ making us significantly better this year, and I’m enjoying the sweet silence and backhanded compliments that y’all give Russ. Sublime hypocrisy.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He always cries unless it's a white dude or bench player. Don't bother

5. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

This is still one of the most ridiculous plays I have ever seen.

How many games has Westbrook won for us this year already?

3 of the first 5 when Harden was fat Harden? Arguably 6-7 total with huge plays in the 4th quarter in several, coming off knee surgery and a host of busted fingers he never complains about.

Blows my mind that y’all can’t appreciate this dude, and are crying about some damn draft picks. :cool:

Especially after last year’s CP3, who couldn’t isolate on Andrew Bogut, and spent the first half of the year pouting about Melo while Jim carried him to the playoffs, just for him to lay a brown egg.

#85 RudyTBag, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    FrontRunner likes this.
  6. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I could care less about a 1st round draft pick, those days of building a team through the draft are gone, what you have to get right is FA period if you want to be competitive. The Westbrook, Durant, Serge, and Harden lasted maybe 2 years. I say let somebody else develop the future and we will sign them to big money!

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

the greatness of harden is actually carrying the rockets right now and Im loving every bit of it. enjoy whatever it is you want. the concerns of wb shot are on full display and boy is it broken, but it's a testament to how good harden has been playing to overcome it. sure hope he can sustain it for the long run into June