1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russ: Best PG in NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by D-rock, Mar 12, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

#1 D-rock, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    DeBeards, HP3 and BaselineFade like this.
  2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Yea, I would pretty much take any of them over Westbrook.

tycoonchip likes this.
  3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

amaru, iNoseBleedRed and D-rock like this.
  4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Yep if portland offered Dame for Westbrook or if OKC offered Paul again I would take any one of them in two seconds.

5. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean...he also leads ALL of these guys in RPM....just saying if we are gonna do that.

D-rock and RudyTBag like this.
  6. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Epstein didn't kill himself

7. Asian Sensation

Rated best PG in league? Says who? Eddie Bitar from fadeawayworld.net?

[​IMG]

You’re taking some random internet blogger’s opinion and stating it as if it were a fact because it matches your opinion. Why do you do that?

Besides, even if he was the best regular season PG it doesn’t matter.... his legacy just like Harden’s will be based upon what they do or don’t do in the playoffs. He needs to be the best in the playoffs and avoid a 4th straight 1st round exit.

HP3 likes this.
  8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I enjoyed the read, OP, even if I disagree a bit with the rankings. Reading that, I couldn't help but think about Chris Paul. First, that I wish he'd had that production during the playoffs last year, and second, that it's a damn travesty that not only CP3, who will be 35 next season, but the rest of those players will very likely not be in the playoffs this year. I don't think any of them will, a very depressing thought.

D-rock likes this.
  9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Try since January.

10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

The amount of thought and actual analysis put into that list was embarassing.

11. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

For Rox, in locker room he got to stand up as the vocal leader along with tucker…
    on court when we fight against headwinds, always have him to score fearlessly and relentlessly keeping a small deficit.

D-rock likes this.
  12. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Thanks for sharing OP

Very good read as the analyst makes a lot of great points particularly the fact that he does bring a lot of things to the table that do not simply show up on the stat sheets that simply help a team win

He is a bit older now and doesn't get the fan fare he deserves but I do agree that Russ has been playing like the best PG in the league