1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Rumors Rumors Rumors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Charles Jones, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

Majority of the preseason we have been talking about Jimmy this Jimmy that. The main guy that was affected was Eric Gordon, he didn't sign an extension it looks like he doesn't want to play for the rockets anymore. We have to get rid of him now, he knows he was offered so why would he want to play hard for a team that pretty much said "you're replaceable." If things are going to be leaked to the media you have to follow through with it, bc chances are you will get performances like Eric is showing so far. Players are human and if someone at my job told me I was replaceable i would do the bare minimum.

MCW is horrible also

2. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Stupid thread

juanm34 and Slimfa like this.
  3. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Trade em all!

4. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I blame it on that guy that told him at the bar.

Eric was drunk and he can't get it out of his mind now.

Thanks a lot !!

RasaqBoi, TheSource and juanm34 like this.
  5. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

I don't believe that Eric's work ethic is as poor as yours nor do I think his attitude is as petty.

Astrodome likes this.
  6. juanm34

juanm34 Member

You saying EG is mentally weak?
    And MCW is just plain weak?

Please tell us more!

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Keith Jones said Eric Gordon has a slight tear in his finger due to liking every girls pic on Twitter / ig.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Being open to a trade and demanding a trade are two different things. Eric Gordon recently said he wants to remain a Rocket long term... under what conditions, IDK.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  9. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

MCW is horrible, but Eric is playing like he is done with the Rockets, he's not mentally weak he's just angry last year in a games with CP out you could tell he wanted the ball and so far this year he catches the ball and either launches a 30 footer or just passes the ball. Maybe he's in a slump but I think theres more to this than just a slump. Do you think he's playing as aggressive as he did last year?? He used to never settle for a 3 unless shot clock was running down or he was open, he used to attack the rim now he's driving and handing it off to Clint who isn't open.

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

E Gordon sux