1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy T Chat Monday at 8pm

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BobFinn*, Aug 5, 2000.

1. 3pointer

3pointer Member

post-padding !!!!!! shame on y'all !!!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    When I die I want to go right after watching a rockets game !

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

i agree.

------------------
    Just shut up and post

3. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Dang D0D, 1500 posts!!!! congats [​IMG] Lookout heypartner, here he comes [​IMG]

------------------
    "The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life."
    ---George Carlin

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, and I've been saving #1500 for something rather provocative and thought-provoking; something to quench the layman's thirst for knowledge, yet allow him the expanse to hunger for more. I feel with the above post I have somehow unified both. May #2000 be just as profound.

After all, wasn't it a great man that once said, "Ain't nothin' but tooty frooty, get on the floor if ya got that booty"?

Thank you.

------------------
    Just shut up and post

5. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

I think it was Celia shaking it at Diamond's in Charleston this past May to the lovely words:

"you're a fine woman, wh'don't ya back that a@# up"

Ah, how true it is to be epic in this arena... of the Gladiators. My tummy hurts.

I remember Boob when he only had 12? posts, partner w/ less than a 100, dr... well he's always been my senior. My how we've grown.

------------------
    "At one of these governors' conferences, George [W. Bush] turns to me and says: 'What are they talking about?' I said: 'I don't know.' He said: 'You don't know anything, do you?' And I said: 'Not one thing.' [Bush] said: 'Neither do I.' And we kind of high-fived."
    --Republican Gov. Gary Johnson of New Mexico shares a verbal exchange that took place between he and George W. Bush.

(Quote is from the Los Angeles Times, 5/31/00)
    Dubyah Speaks

6. Rocketsauce

Rocketsauce Contributing Member

Even though Rudy didn't show, it doesn't mean we didn't have fun. We sang songs and believe it or not their was one unidentified celebrity in the "celebrity chat room." I guess that's what I get for hanging out in a chatroom. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Stranger things have happened, but none stranger than this" - Commentator after a parachutist landed in the ring of a Holyfield fight

7. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

BobFinn* hardly qualifies as a celebrity [​IMG]

------------------
    Clutch Goons, Inc.

8. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

It wasn't me, it was...?

(Call the serious police to solve this one) [​IMG]

------------------
    "The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life."
    ---George Carlin