1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy never should have put Bullard on Mourning

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jan 6, 2000.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Rudy really blew this game. I know Cato, Dream, and Tmass are all out, Rogers was taking intravenous fluids since halftime, Thomas got burned 5 times in a row by Mourning, Hamilton couldn't keep his shorts up, and they were actually too small for Pig to use before being fitted with his own uniform.

But how could Rudy put Bullard on Mourning. I mean, we lost the game right there. I could become a coach and call for a better match-up than that.

We had that game. Mobley and Walt were magnificent. They carried us the whole way.
    Good thing too, because Francis simply turns the ball over way too many times. Shandon disappears on offense and can't nail a 3ptr if his life depended on it. And Drew is another Maloney.

I might be jumping the gun too quickly here in my game criticism, but Rudy, Francis and Drew blew that game.

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited January 06, 2000).]

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

What the hell was that?

Ohh by the way.. If i see Bullard start tonight, And especially at power forward. I WILL GO AND KILL RUDYS SORRY ASS<

3. Francis3

Francis3 Member

I KNOW , I KNOW.. People are going to jump on me and say.. If he wasnt in the game in the beginnning we would of been dead. I think bullard is a great SHOOOTER, SHOOTER , SHOOTER,

But nothing else. If you only got a shot and nothing else, You dont deserve to start.

4. sailor

sailor Member

heypartner:

What are your stock picks for tomorrow?

Sailor

5. heypartner

I agree with everything Francis3 said!

6. heypartner

Sailor,

If we measure stocks the same way we measure players by rallying around the day's best performers, I'd say BMC sucks and Qualcomm will dominate the world. See, isn't that easy! I'm a genius.

Oh. And Greenspan needs to be fired for letting the Nasdaq tank this week.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Heypartner,

My one refuge from stock talk during a NASDAQ correction was this site. And now... now you've taken even that from me. I don't want to be reminded of the past few days...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...