1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White says he's ready to play for NBA team. Anxiety was blown out of proportion.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rofflesaurus, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

He's married now?

2. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Says he's ready to play for an NBA team, but still has the same script and all the same BS excuses. He didn't mention one thing that makes him more prepared to handle being a professional athlete or even a better person. And the picture they had shows him grossly overweight. How about getting in shape first, Royce?

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

He should spend the rest of the year in the d-league to prove he really wants to play basketball again.

4. Raven

Raven Member

Does Greenland have a league? Let him play there. :p

5. Normalus

Normalus Member

must be on shaqtin a fool

6. Lihao

Lihao Member

Fixed that for you White #bewell

7. Lihao

Lihao Member

typo *finest

8. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Maybe he could show his talents as a Globetrotter?

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

And she got pregnant twice in 4 months :rolleyes: .

Royce White is pretty easy to understand. Just think about that guy you know who wasted all his talent in life, opting for pot instead.

Hell White is probably ask for a provision on all future contracts allowing to smoke medicinal mar1juana as treatment for his anxiety. I'm not even kidding. What a lazy ass

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Fraud !

DD

11. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

The right strain would help him. Productive people use cannabis but of course you wouldn't know that would you?

12. Nero

Nero Member

Mentally weak people can still be productive in society. Some people just need that artificial crutch.

13. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

I really wish I'd never have to hear or read in print this ****ing clown's name ever again.

When I criticized his sorry ass for all his lame excuses and obvious "I'm mentally sick, so you should all cater to me" bs, some people got behind it, but for every one, there were three idiots saying, "But you don't understand, my brother-in-law gets nervous sometimes, this is a real mental illness!"

Schizophrenia is a mental illness.

Being paid to play basketball, but refusing to because you don't like planes and would rather stay home and have your ass licked is not.

Here's your mental illness white knight: unemployed, begging for money, and still spouting the same old bull****.

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Let's trade harden for him. Royce white doesn't get sticky hands.

15. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

GOOOOOOD LUCK.

You'd seriously hope that no team is stupid enough to sign him.

16. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

LOLZ @ #Bewell

I think he is desperate now for some interview money. I wouldn't let him play even if he pays to play.

17. Chris Jent MVP

Is all medicine an artificial crutch? Or just the ones you don't understand?

18. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

It's a tool, it can be a crutch.. but mostly it's a tool that evolved in conjunction with mammalian physiology so yea it's totally artificial ;)

As a species we're too good for nature, according to some of you country bumpkins

19. Chris Jent MVP

Whether his form of illness is socially acceptable to you or not, it is still a very real illness. No sane person makes it a life goal to squander an NBA career.

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Not much of a point in this. Because Houston traded him away this season (in July), Houston cannot reacquire him until July 2014. So even if he signs with RGV and plays well, the Rockets cannot have him. The team is better off getting a guy who is actually eligible to be calls up to the Rockets.