1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White gets himself suspended for playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Apr 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. whozee

whozee Member

#bewell

ramotadab likes this.
  2. vince

vince Member

Is he still blaming Morey? A gamble, that was toxic....

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

Or Kyle Wiltjer, even.

RudyTBag likes this.
  4. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Do you think there's some young Canadian boy or some old-ass Iowa State hanger-on that is inspired by his righteous fight? What a dingleberry. Nah dude, you were never gonna be MVP because of your ineffectual way of persuading others.

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

When is the world going to realize he needs to be institutionalized. He should not be allowed on the basketball court and with his eratic temprement should be nowhere near a vehicle or anything that can do harm. The man obviously has a warped sense of reality. He does not belong in society.

Jontro likes this.
  6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Dude is a ****ing disgrace.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I mean, are people really ripping on the mentally handicap here? Dude has been gone a long time.

tycoonchip and Jontro like this.
  8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

mr. white belong in a white straight jacket

Jontro likes this.
  9. cml750

cml750 Member

I sincerely hope he straightens his life out one day since it is quite obvious he has not.

10. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

its too bad - he really is a good basketball player... but cant get it together between the ears. #bewell

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Funny people here said Westbrook was a not so good basketball player just a talent after OKC lost. But Royce White who has not recorded one NBA game is all of a sudden 'a good basketball player'.

I think opinions differ.

12. vince

vince Member

Wow, that is a stretch if I’ve ever seen one. Westbrook is an MVP caliber talent, Royce White is an NBA rotation player at best (which would make him a very good player).

Royce White has never lived up to his potential though, so it’s just an assumption he’d be a rotation level guy.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

What?
    WHAT?

What did I just read. This guy is a menace to sports. He is the worst of millenials all wrapped into one, with the safe spaces, Twitter warfare, center of the universe syndrome.

He has been surrounded by nothing but yes-men his whole life. He needs an authority in his life that isn't himself, and he needs to work through stuff.

#33 napalm06, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  14. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

disappointing to see he's still playing basketball and even won an MVP - granted in Canada, but whatever... I'd much rather he were living under a bridge somewhere eating roasted rat and thinking about what a dumbass he's been... instead he's evidently become a big fish in a little pond... doesnt seem right...

and before anyone slams me for not 'being sensitive to people with mental health issues'... I am - I just dont think Royce qualifies... I think he's just a two bit hustler who manipulates any situation or narrative to fit his own selfish agenda... imo...

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Royce O'Neale is starting at PG for the Jazz. Coincidence? I think not.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have literally heard that in the OKC Playoff thread, black hole, cancer, not smart player, overall not good bball player.

17. vince

vince Member

Anybody who denies the talent Westbrook has is fooling themselves. The thing is that Westbrook isn’t propelling his teammates to elevate their play. You just get the feeling he embraces the “Brody” tag.... Almost like he has to prove each play he is the best player on the court....

What Westbrook needs is a Zen Master type coach.... I get the feeling he has put too much pressure on himself that playing with him must be tedious.

The Thunder just don’t play loose, they seem too tense. On the other hand Harden keeps his teammates playing relaxed and loose.

The elite players somehow manage to get their teammates to believe in themselves, because the MVP will bail them out if anything goes wrong...

daywalker02 likes this.