1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rookies Rule, Steve is Franchise and Rockets win!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Oct 26, 2001.

Tags:
  1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Damn is this going to be one hell of a fun year. This has got to be the most athletic team Houston has ever had.

Eddie gets 7pts 8boards and 6blocks in only 25 minutes
    TMo gets 3pts 9boards and 3blocks in only 23 minutes
    Steve gets 20pts 11boards and 5assits in only 32 minutes

Man this team will be tough to score on down low with Cato, Griffin and TMo in the game together. Damn I'm geeked right now!

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

crash-

Im with you man. This is gonna be one hell of a fun year. I cant wait till the season start :D

3. Timing

Timing Member

The rookies played well but two disturbing things that I noticed in the game.

#1. Rice could not beat Danny Ferry off the dribble. That is a scary thought.

#2. Does Mobley have a no pass clause in his contract? His play seems to indicate that passing is not an option.

4. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Awesome game!

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I just wanted to send a shout out to all of you who I met at the game. Matt and his girlfriend - y'all are some cool cats. Glad to watch the game with you. I met some other people (none of whom posted here) but I don't remember your names - thanks for stopping and saying "Hi"!

It was a great game, especially from my seat in the 8th row behind the basket. The big blue Rockets flag attracted the anger of all the Spurs fans in our section, and it was oh so sweet to walk out with it . . . then to stand at the top of the parking garage and hold it over the side while people walked back from the Alamodome -- that was a great feeling! :)

Hope to see you all next Spurs-Rockets game, and hopefully it'll be another win!

5. ROCS4LIFE

ROCS4LIFE Member

This upcoming season will be really exciting. Hopefully the Rockets will make the playoffs without no problem from those teams like the SUNS,and T-WOLFES trying to still our playoff spot.