1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rondo breaks thumb, out 6-8 weeks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by 9baller, Jul 13, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

No problem, it's not my field of expertise clearly but I know what t-cells are. They are like the police cells within a state.

It is another aspect that isn't in the article.

It's said to be like a percentage of patients that didn't develop the cells that are supposed to act like doors without locks where the virus cannot even get in or cannot find the door figuratively speaking.

Not every rehabilitated person developed those antibodies that have that effect.

I guess there might be several types of antibodies as well.

I think some drugs also emulate that effect of closed doors without keyholes.

#21 daywalker02, Jul 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  2. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Anybody see that Howard was narked on via hotline for not wearing his mask? Got a warning I think. One more and what? Wouldn't mind one bit for Howard to join Rondo and Bradley as a no go.

Whatever happens to the rest of the season, the Laker's and LeBron cant be allowed a ring.

3. Asian Sensation

This is a big win for the rest of the west. Playoffs Rondo could’ve been a problem for opponents.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's true.

I mean if the Lakers just lost Rondo and nothing else then whatever. Bron will be playing PG any ways...but they have no guards...as in, guards to defend guards.

Bradley and Rondo out...Bron isn't holding Dame, Russ, Harden, etc for a full 7 game series. No one else on that team is.

RustyHarden and Asian Sensation like this.
  5. Asian Sensation

It’s not just the defense... historically speaking he’s a different animal in the playoffs. His numbers in the post season are better across the board compared to his regular season averages.

Regular season stats
    10.2ppg, 8.3apg, 4.7rpg, 1.7spg

Playoffs stats
    14ppg, 9.3apg, 6.1rpg, 1.9spg

Just a few years ago Rondo and the #8 Bulls were well on their way to sweeping the #1 Celtics. Celtics had no answer for him. Whole complexion of the series changed when he got injured after game 2.

His numbers in 2018 were ridiculous as well. Huge part of helping the Pels sweep the Blazers and making AD look godly.

6. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

The Lakers still have 3 refs every single game.....