1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ronald on now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carmichael dave, Apr 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

yes, ima try to call in and talk to a guy who calls another player "stacy." actually, i'm in SF for school right now. we can talk anytime.

and like i said in the other post, what tracy said is minor. there's nothing to get riled up about.

2. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

I hope so. I was laughing so hard I had a couple tears rolling out the side of my eyes. I want to let my wife hear this tomorrow(she's already asleep).

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Ron couldn't believe it was true. I'm not even talking about CD.

4. t_mac1

http://multimedia.790thezone.com/m/22114408/tracy-mcgrady.htm

i've listened to the interview twice. and i just don't read what he said. i actually HEARD what he said. in the context of the interview, there's nothing wrong with what he said.

5. carmichael dave

hey guys. thanks for listening, hope it was fun. you are all welcome to call in at 800-920-1140

i would love to hear what you think about that tracy thing...jeez

6. BucMan55

Yeah,when CD brought it up with the actual quote you could hear Artest let out a big sigh/gasp. He sounded beside himself.

7. BrooksBall

Hey, you seem like a good dude. We're all entitled to our own opinions.

I know how you feel and you know how the majority of the rest of us feel.

What's important is how the rest of his teammates feel and how management and coaches feel. Maybe they feel like you and it's a non-issue. I hope that's the case.

One thing is for sure: Adelman was clearly pissed about McGrady going to SAS earlier in the season. He actually went out of character and vocalized his frustration through the media.

8. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Ron's going to find out that he DID say it and come out with a BIG performance in game 2.

It's his way. I just hope he doesn't miss a lot.

9. t_mac1

look if tinman, who's pretty up there with his feelings and his love for the rockets, said it was a non-issue, really, it must be a non-issue.

and again, i suggest you LISTEN to the interview. i wish dave would PLAY the interview instead of just reading the quotes. like i said, u gotta hear how the conversation flowed and in the context of things.

but it's fine to agree to disagree. i love for us to beat the lakers and then we can all rub it in tracy's face though :)

10. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Tracy is irrelevant right now. As a Rockets fan, I hope none of the players pay any attention what he says. Everybody knows he is gone in the off-season and the team still has work to do. I don't want them even thinking about the Lakers. Game two.

11. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Carmichael he said Lakers because he can't stand his team getting out of the first round without him. He's a jealous immature gimp.

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Regardless, Ron is going to rub something in Tracy's face.

13. tsunami

tsunami Member

come on stop lying Nolocke!!! That's not cool. TMAC did not say that, but he did pick Lakers lol

14. BrooksBall

I must have misheard... did CD just say Landry shot himself?

15. t_mac1

exactly. i've said this numerous times. tracy has probably played his last game as a rocket. what he says shouldn't matter anymore. we've moved on. and yet we have 2 separate threads on what the dude say, instead of taking in the beat down we had in game 1 and arguably the perfect game that we played.

wish they talked more about aaron brooks though in that interview. i didn't get a chance to hear the first part. PG play is really the x-factor, not von wafer.

16. fmp087

fmp087 Member

haven't listened to the show too much, but this is good stuff.

17. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

woah woah woah CD, landry did NOT shoot himself!!!!!!

PLEASE FIX THAT

18. BucMan55

Thats what I thought I heard. CD will get that corrected. It definately wasnt self inflicted.

19. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Bulletin board material!!!

Damn it......it's on now :mad: :mad: :mad:

20. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Loving this show, its the roast of T-mac. Saying everything that needs to be said.