1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Roger Waters at Toyota Center

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bigben69, Nov 20, 2010.

1. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Anyone else experience this tonight? He played the whole Pink Floyd "The Wall" and it was unlike any concert experience I have ever been to. It was amazing. The visuals and music were perfect. It was almost like theater or something. Only thing that could have made it better is if it was Pink Floyd complete.

2. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

My friend called me from the Toyota Center to rub it in- was supposed to go down to Houston but couldn't - drat!!

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Well, Richard Wright is dead, so that can never happen, unfortunately.

I completely forgot this show was last night. I would have loved to have gone. A friend went and his reaction is that this show was practically life-changing.

Glad you had fun....damn I wish I could have gone!

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

5. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I saw it at MSG and the Meadowlands. Awesome concert.

6. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Was going to get tickets months ago but too expensive.

7. bigben998

bigben998 Member

Very awesome. I have some pics and video if anyone is interested then I can post. I'm still in awe. We got tickets at face value through ticketmaster about 4 hours before the show. They had been sold out so not sure how that happened but whatever ha. Floor seats