1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roger Goodell Made Thirty Extra Extra Large

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by pgabriel, Feb 19, 2013.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

For People Who Complain about Athlete Salaries

These leagues are big business as all you know, but that really puts it in perspective. I think Roger Goodell has done a good job of trying to clean up the image of the players. However, on everything else he is living off pete rozelle's legacy. The NFL is the perfect television sport. They literally don't have to sell one freakin ticket and they will make money. I told people last summer the league won't miss one game due to the lockout. Not even preseason, because every game is a profit for them and missing anyone game would have been money lost.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

The Rodge stacking paper.

Most powerful man in America.

3. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

NFL = Too big to fail.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

No problem with this. NFL is going great financially. I only worry when CEOs get paid a bunch while at the same time accepting tax dollars or laying off employees