1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets will sign Brandan Wright

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Did you know that Brandon Wright was the 2007 #8 pick, right behind...

[​IMG]

BigMaloe, D-rock, DonKnock and 4 others like this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

kevin durant's gonna be pissed when we got 48 minutes of dudes who just dunk

3. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

I applaud your dedication on this one, however, would a post put together of all of the times Cyber has hit or been very close, be longer than this? My guess would be yes. And even if it's not, the success rate would make posters like myself and you get banned for even trying.

Plus, your simple "Wrong" and his implied "Might Be Happening/In Discussions" are 2 very different things...

D-rock likes this.
  4. Junebball

Junebball Member

Don't want to start any meaningless debate and probably I am being unfair because he has been right in the past, but I am sorry I don't trust a thing that Cyberx is posting in here.

He is both meticulous and calculated, I have to give him credit.

If this signing is true, no "insider" called this.

Corrosion, theh and hakeem94 like this.
  5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Insiders don't have all the information.

BigMaloe, D-rock, DonKnock and 2 others like this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Close thread. Post of the week.

7. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

I respect your opinion, but Clutch has personally met with Cyber and has verified his credentials. Cyber being a troll puts this site and it's integrity on the line. So, is this some sort of click-bait collusion OR there just might be something to Cyber's league connections after all? Occam's Razor bro...

#147 forchette49, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    D-rock and DonKnock like this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Kerr: It's an embarrassment. I think the league is so happy with all the scoring that it doesn't want to enforce stuff like that.

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

BW plays WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY above the rim!!

10. Sajan

Sajan Member

Other than getting clutchfans riled up and turn stuff into multipage threads...has cyberx provided any true insider info?

Just wondering.

Corrosion and forchette49 like this.
  11. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

12. theh

theh Member

He wont see the court

13. kiwirocketsfan

Sounds like a great pick up if he comes on board.

DonKnock likes this.
  14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Excellent!

DonKnock likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

You’re an idiot. You must know that.

16. farhen

farhen Member

lob city in houston!!!

hakeem94, DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

Mo would play stretch 5 in place of Ryno.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Disclaimer: I am not CyberX. I am not CLutch. I am not CH44

I am a behind- the-scenes maverick carter (A frind of agents, players and Bart)

I am a well known friend of players and many agents. I don't purport to know any more than my Ears, but again, think Maverick Carter with some negotiation qualities. Yes, I was invited to Trev's wedding as a frined. That said, my info isn't like Cyber or CH44--it comes from players, agents and LEAKS from Bart. Please understand.

As always, my EARs are legit but info changes within minutes. Personally, I felt confident relaying that Ryan would be on the Magic, but plans change.Hate me, but I just report what I hear personally from current and former players, agents and a few "good men" that I've met during my 20 year career. This is all honest, regardless of if it seems plausible. Mo Speights was going to be your stretch 5 with leadership, but kids change things. Ne is frustrated by consistency. He will ball out in the playoffs, but he wants a tough big to help until then. Straight from our phone call yesteday.

Hate me, love me: These are my ears. I write cryptically, based on my job. Mr. Bartlestein and Co are smart men and women.

Give me 24 hours for an explanation. I'm hurting today from some cancer-related trauma Ear tells me that Ryan isn't moved because of a playoff scare. At any moment, he may give you 20 ppg. Inconsistency can be scary. His relationship in the locker room is strained, but it's understandable with the trade talk.

Anyway, what a weird deadline! Slow, Morey's slow, but he's not done. Think Gerald Green under the radar.

You may have been disappointed by a "lack of movement", but remember, we're sitting pretty. WATCH FOR BUY OUTS and a WAIVE (Our payroll didn't allow too much movement this year) Wright is a good pick up, but again, some buy outs *that you don't expect* will come. The older guys are ready to win. The Rockets are ready and CP3/ Trevor hold weight.

That being said:

1. Nearly a dozen players that were moved were part of our discussions. We needed a third team to make it happen, and well, you know the dea;/
    2. I'll get into specifics shortly.
    3. Quick Note: Belly is still in play (COnsider injuries and happiness; He wants OUT. From my EAR in ATL, he believes his best fit is in Htown and GS, but we have minutes for him. He's an underrated defender and has a history with Mike. Keep an eye out. Also, Ersan is also in play, for cheap. My ear from this point comes from Belly. (Friends)
    4. Before the PELS, Mirotic (Neurotic) as I called him, was about to be here, but again, we need a third team for the numbers. His price was a bit steep.
    5. Mo Speights (Mo$) has been beggin to get out of Orlando (Free Bird) He's cool with CP3 and has requested a buy out, too
    6. Magic again: Elfrid wanted out (too expensive without a third team), but we've been on Vuc's radar for years. We will pursue him later this summer.
    7. An ear mentioned Denver--- they want out of mediocrity. Explosive player? Faried has asked unofficially to be moved to a team to be a high flyer.
    **Wilson Chandler (per Ne) asked ofr a trade, too. We didn't have the space.
    8. Before the trades: Rockets radar: CFrye (interested in playing with CP; Marvin WIlliams (wanted minutes, team asked for a second rounder and a rotation player)
    ****Washington: My former suitemate sent me a text, too. JSmoove wanted out of Was. No minutes and declining value. He can shoot , rebound as was interested in playing with his friend Trevor.
    9. Alex Len had a very hard look by us. He would have helped immensely. The deal fell through based on picks, again.
    10. Unlikely: NY's Kyle also is a free bird. Just be aware.
    Unlikely #2: Tyson wants to play for MDA. The money is tight though. We're in win now. Stranger things happen
    11 (Nightmare) Ear has mentioned that the team needs. Brewer never left. His heart has been here all along. That comes from JR

###WildCard: Believe it or not: Your Rockets were close to acquiring Randle. Morey is allegedly a huge fan and James/ NeNe worked out with him this summer. The Lakers didn't want to part after getting rid of Jordan.

Wildcard 2: Channing Frye (my Phoenix connect asked for an out. He go it, but not with us. Can you imagine that floor spacing?! (Buytout still allowed?)

Wildcard 3: 3 team/picks--Freebird Marvin Williams was also on our radar. He can stretch to the floor and make the shot when it counts. Numbers game and his coach messed the chance up.

Wildcard: Lastly, Wilson Chandler is miserable. Considerations, some rooks and a "sting" would have made it happen.

FInally, the Free Birds are out there. Be patient. Obviously, we need another big who can be a shooting threat/defender. The Lakers aren't thrilled with letting go of Brook. He's a leader in that locker room. Just FYI

Joe is still in play, but he wants minutes. Who loses minutes in our rotation? My money says he heads EASY/larger role. I may be wrong, but if he comes here, the minutes will be tough. BUT:::::MDA is pushing for him, so that helps. Problem: Money says he;s going to Boston to help out with Gorodn's absence.

More to come, after I recover from this pain. Please understand this is alll love, truth and rom respected reps in this league.

Unless I die earlier than my doc's expect, T. Black will not be on our playoff roster. That tells you that buy-out/s waivers can be more valuable.

Trevor is healing. We're going to hit that number one spot. Just one or two more tweaks, and we're war ready. Again NeNe wants help outside of Clint (who's is playing fantastic)

Watch for the ringing bell of the 10th round.

That's allw for now.

Shout out to @cyberx @ch44 @Clutch @Will @ROXTXIA and all the good folks here.

*Take care of your health my loved ones. This is coming from St. Joe's. One Live, One Love, Live it up, and remember, a deal/waive/buyout can be your JSmoove of the playoffs. (No, he's no coming, but his washed brother is working his agent.)

Love ya'll...sorry if you were epecting more, but we're an elite team. The FreeBirds will come flcok towards the movement.

Love to you and yours,

Cod

PS....Javale just asked for a release. Interested? :)

*Watch for the releases of guys who were just traded. We are now the most popular destination to play.

Hi, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Cod out.

Thank you for reading and allowing me this platorm to explain.

Deckard, Deuce, desihooper and 84 others like this.
  19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Most insiders are wrong a lot.

Even if they are real insiders, the info they are getting is coming through one specific filter. There is no insider that is plugged in with the GMs of all teams and therefore able to discern the truth of every rumor.

Heck, everyone's favorite Codman has been wildly off base with tons of information. That doesn't mean's lying, it means the info he is hearing is coming through a filter that isn't always going to give good info, or rather info that pans out. He's hearing from player side and they aren't going to have all information. Sometimes though it's spot on. That's the nature of passing on info that isn't coming directly from every GM right into the finger tips of the posters here.

Take JJo for example. Some team may have heard that JJo wants to go to the Rockets (obviously Cleveland has heard that because Windy reported it). Cyber gets that info from that team and puts it here. The Rockets however were told that JJo's first preference is OKC when they spoke directly with the agent. Ch44 gets that info from the Rockets.

Both of them post here. Both of them are passing information that really came from a team and was believed to be truthful. One of them is completely wrong. Neither is a liar.

Joshfast, DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Cod just bombed us. :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks Cod! Stay strong, get well!

Deuce, BigMaloe, slothy420 and 11 others like this.