1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Rockets waive Isaiah Taylor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dharocks, Oct 16, 2016.

1. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

2. mightybosstone

I loved watching Taylor play at UT and was excited when the Rockets signed him this offseason, but I was always pretty skeptical of his game translating to the NBA. He was never a particularly efficient player offensively in college and his jumper doesn't have enough range at this point in his career. Hopefully he'll keep improving and get more shots in the future, even if it's not with Houston.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

These were placed in the Hairston thread by J.R. Explains some things about timing of cuts, and thought they might get missed in the old threads.

ps: big fan of @J.R., but I don't get the dislike of starting new threads for news. Same with @zeeshan2. I'm a huge bbs fan, but don't get the propensity to use old threads for news, and then someone else starts the new, news thread regardless. Like what happened with this Taylor news.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'd like to see him in RGV for at least a year. He's worthless without the ball and can't really score but he's young! He's like Rubio but with some hope for someday improving his weaknesses.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm with you HeyP. Anything interesting I honestly would rather have a new thread so I don't have to sift through the posts. (Especially on work days!)

Yung-T likes this.
  6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Looks destined for Europe or China.

#6 Jontro, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That's one.