1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets trade Michael Beasley to Bucks for Tyler Ennis

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsPimp, Sep 22, 2016.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is no question that I would love to have Michael Beasley on the floor when Harden is out of the game, just to keep the scoreboard moving.

Until Ennis finds some sort of niche on the offensive end he is a liability.

Pen15clubber, ilovehtownbb and Remlap like this.
  2. Remlap

Remlap Member

Is it too late to claim 'Buyers' Remorse'?

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Not really imo...Beasley is playing worse than Ennis these days...and Gordon, Nene (and even D.Mo IF he'll be back) are going to score from the bench, but playing together, so more efficiently.

4. DreamShakeFTW

DreamShakeFTW Member

I haven't watched every second of preseason but it seems like Ennis just isn't very good. He has no court vision. He routinely misses wide open shooters and drives into the paint, only to make a turnover. At least Beasley contributed scoring. I don't even like seeing Ennis in the game. He demands the ball, but then he is clueless about what to do with it.

Remlap likes this.
  5. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I don't think Ennis has been terrible. But he hasn't exactly been a bright spot either.

6. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I think Ennis needs more time. Not sure he is going to get it though.

7. Remlap

Remlap Member

I think Ennis needs more time as well. Just somewhere else. :cool:

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ennis hasn't looked good, but we know Preseason and Summer league can be meaningless. Let's see how he plays in the regular season.

RudyTBag likes this.
  9. malakas

malakas Member

As a fan of both teams it's really funny to see now after only the first season game this has potentially ended up being a loss - loss trade.

While Ennis was with the Bucks he was pretty much mostly ignored by the fans as a scrub with little potential, now he has become the scapegoat.
    While Beasley was with the Rockets he was even liked by some, yesterday people wanted to start a petition to cut him at halftime of the opener.
    This trade has created in one move the two scapegoats of two fanbases. Two birds with one stone.

I think both fanbases would like to undo this trade if possible not because they really liked what they had, but because what they got pisses them off more than the previous guy.

RocketsTerps and Cashmoney like this.
  10. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

I'd like Beasley back personally. But your post provides a lot of insight, it's kind of fascinating isn't it? I think the Bucks should jump at the chance to trade Middleton for Brewer, that's a win win.

;) pls.

11. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

Tyler Ennis may well be the worst player in the NBA.

Richie_Rich and RocketsTerps like this.
  12. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

i think its hilarious u kids talking **** about Ennis. u wouldnt say this **** to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Pen15clubber likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Bucks do not appreciate Beasley enough, I mean 8-13 minutes a game, come on.

He is a veteran and former 2nd overall pick, 20-25 minutes please!

14. basketballholic

He's not the answer right now for us altogether. But he is still developing. As such he has more trade value than Beasley.

#434 basketballholic, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  15. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

..shoots the dopest bricks and warms the sickest bench...

Pen15clubber likes this.
  16. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Since there was no official Michael Beasley appreciation thread, I'll show love here. Beasley just DOMINATED the Spurs scoring 28pts; 11-18fg; 1-1 3pt; 5rb; 4ast; 2st; 3blk. We're now essentially tied for the 2nd seed. Good looking out Beeze! And btw that Malcolm Brogdon kid is the truth! If not for Embiid he would be rookie of the year as a 2nd round pick. Glad I picked him up in my fantasy league. :) Tonights Bucs win is the only good thing the Tyler Ennis trade produced all year.

#436 RocketsTerps, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Richie_Rich, malakas and RasaqBoi like this.
  17. Rocket_Man_2.0

I'd love to have Beasley back...he's a free agent after this season...sign him!

elmotsangtt and RocketsTerps like this.
  18. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

I wish the Bev injury never happened and Murray's hands weren't tied into making this deal.

I think I'd take Prigioni on this team over Ennis..seriously

RocketsTerps likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Beasley having a random good game against the Spurs makes the fact that the Rockets got rid of him even better. We don't have to have him on the roster AND he helped the Spurs lose. That's win/win.

elmotsangtt likes this.
  20. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

28 points tonight

elmotsangtt likes this.