1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Ticket Vouchers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by BleedRocketsRed, Jan 29, 2011.

1. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Okay so my dad purchased a bunch of vouchers from somebody distributing them for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Houston Area for "Free Game Ticket" or "Buy One Get One"

Both of these vouchers valid for tickets worth up to $75 (and you may upgrade seats if you are willing to pay the difference for all seats at the box office, max value for each voucher is $75).

Only stipulation is one certificate can be redeemed per person per day (also can't be combined with any other discounts). Sooo I am guessing that the best thing would be for you and your entire party to purchase the tickets together at the box office.

Valid for the following Rocket games:
    -Saturday Feb 5th, Memphis @ 7:30
    -Tueday Feb 8th, Minny @ 7:30
    -Monday Feb 14th, Denver @ 7:30
    -Wednesday Feb 16th Philly @ 7:30

I currently have 1 of the Free Game Ticket and 7 "Buy One Get One" vouchers.

I am looking to get $100 (which is extremely cheap if you did not notice).

E-mail me at acurrimbhoy@gmail.com . I live in Sugar Land, work in Stafford and go to U of H Monday-Friday so it should be pretty easy to meet me somewhere to arrange a pick up.

2. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I can sell the Buy One Get One Free vouchers for $15 apiece (worth up to $75 each)

I have 6 available.