1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets sign Donatas Motiejunas to multi-year contract

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 6, 2012.

1. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Chris Webber developing a man crush on The Wolf like Barkley did on Ginobili.

2. ejarts

ejarts Member

He's played professional so this shouldn't be much surprise. He's a beast.

3. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>If Rox don't get Dwight, Motiejunas will be a ROY candidate.He's very polished and tougher than he looks.And he is tough looking.</p>&mdash; david b. thorpe (@coachthorpe) <a href="https://twitter.com/coachthorpe/status/223929508812685314" data-datetime="2012-07-13T23:58:49+00:00">July 13, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. scola4

scola4 Member

why can't he be one playing next to Dwight Howard?

5. conquistador#11

of course he is tougher than he looks. "A basketball playurr izv like a zoldierz." or "ivz scared of wolvez dontmxv go into woodz." :p

6. Mariachi ROCKET

Defintely a keeper, cant wait to cop this guys Jersey! An Authentic one to!

7. s.b713

s.b713 Member

He definetly play well today.
    Im curious though since he was just recently signed he cant be traded the next trade deadline? please someone correct me if im wrong

8. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

He is a ****ing badass.

And I'm not even talking about his basketball skills.

9. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

"he's very polished and tougher than he looks. He's tough looking"

.....LOL

10. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Nah, he can't be traded for a month after signing ... so he can't be trade until early August.

Although If I'm the Rockets the way I look at it is; unless Dwight signs an extension or something, this kid is untouchable in any Orlando trade deal.

11. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

i like donuts but i am pissed at him for showing his rebounding, three point shooting, 18 ft range, running the floor, finishing with the left, and servicable post moves. orlando's watching bud.

12. AFS

AFS Member

If he didn't show that, all of CF would have deemed him a bust and he would be shunned for the next 24 hours.

13. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

remember..Houston has the leverage. By that logic (and I'm not faulting it), Lamb and Jones' stock is on the rise too. Orlando can't expect to full on gang rape us for a 1-year rental. PLUS they need cap relief and we are only one of a few teams that can provide that for them. If we take on some bad contracts, that's a few less prospects/rookies to include.

I think Martin (expiring), 2 1st round picks, 2nd round picks, patterson/morris, and 2 of (lamb, white, jones) + take on bad contracts (Duhon/Richardson/etc) for Dwight is as FAR as I'd go for a a 1- year rental.

Unless Dwight signs on long-term, Motie, Parsons, and a rook are off the table.

14. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

mmmmm...full on gang rape....

[​IMG]

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

so he is going into the woods
    with the b****y old grandma Howard being gulped