1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets showing support for the City

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

That's pretty impressive if true

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

He is also a prophet

4. riko

riko Member

And you are a notorious YOF/LOF who hates Harden and blames him for you're beloved lin being garbage. You need to get A LIFE!. You do this every chance you get. GO BACK to you're lin fan site

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

LOF huh? That explains everything.

Lin fans are still bitter and angry at players far better than Jeremy that had no business trying to share any spotlight with him...the Lin fanbase is 1 of the worst fanbases in all of basketball, maybe all of sports

tinman and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  6. riko

riko Member

That all he does every chance he gets.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

it's pathetic, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a LOF...LOFs end up being despised by every fanbase they end up joining for a reason

tinman likes this.
  8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

the thing with these YOF/LOFs or should I say COFs (Chinese only Fans) is I'm pretty sure they're here or still here because of what the Rockets are and have accomplished for the past few years

they simply forget/overlook/or refuse to admit that the Rockets were/are only able to accomplish all these because of they 1 guy they hate and jealous/envious of

Rockets got out of from being mediocre = Harden
    Rockets are relevant = Harden
    Rockets makes the playoffs = Harden
    Rockets are contenders = Harden
    Rockets got Dwight = Harden
    Rockets got CP3 = Harden
    Rockets may get Melo = Harden
    Rockets may get the rest of the banana boat = Harden

plus Harden is one of the few most unconditionally loyal superstars to his team this day and age. So it really boggles my mind how can so called true and loyal non-bandwagon Rockets fans can hate on him.

#108 vlaurelio, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Rockets, UH legend Hakeem Olajuwon makes contribution to hurricane relief

Former Rockets and University of Houston Hall of Fame center Hakeem Olajuwon announced Friday that he is donating $150,000 to Mayor Sylvester Turner's Hurricane Harvey Relief fund.

"I am heartbroken to see the devastation and loss caused by Hurricane Harvey," Olajuwon said in a statement. The people of Houston are in my thoughts and prayers as they work to rebuild their lives and communities. There is so much to be done and I hope that my contribution can help make a difference in the lives of my fellow Houstonians."

10. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

This is beautiful and pure @tinman

Daddy Long Legs and tinman like this.
  11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Things are bigger right now than who is a lin only fan or yao only fan. This board should only be sending messages of thanks to whoever is a humanitarian and is willing to donate money. Unless anyone here is donating anything in the close sums as anyone like Watt, Les, Chris Paul, even possibly harden... there should only be messages of gratitude for what these people are doing. Instead of wasting time and energy on posting rubbish in a very inappropriate time, use the time wisely to help a fellow rockets fan or houstonian who might not even have fresh water or food or a place to stay that isn't a freakin shelter. While some of y'all may not have been affected, alot of people were and it wasn't their choice. These people donating money however, it was and is their choice. So thank you whoever you are! I am more concerned about what that man Sen. CRUZ is doing to help us. What is he doing to help those that are in need. He's being paid by all of our hard earned tax payer dollars and I have yet to hear him giving back right now. He has also created alot of enemies with the way he handled the hurricane Sandy relief. I sure hope the rest of America are thinking more of the people affected by Harvey and not of that one man Douchebag.

Nigel Thornberry likes this.
  12. Nigel Thornberry

[​IMG]
    Ok simple Jack

13. Nigel Thornberry

Some of these guys are bizarre, don't pay them any attention. I would say they suffer from small....

14. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden is donating 1 mil...clowns like @cheke64 need to just stfu and stop hating

so many people are giving Houston support and showing the city love...it's such a great thing

16. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

The masses don't understand God. This is HIS judgement. This is a sinful place.

Proverbs 28:9
    "9He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall beabomination."

A country full of pork eaters and strip club rain makers aren't being heard by God.

17. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Just to be clear, are u implying that the city of Houston deserved Hurricane Harvey?

20. TheresTheDagger

A LOT of people in this thread need to eat crow and step up and apologize about what they said about James Harden.