1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets re-call Donatas Motiejunas from D-League.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, it's funny that you think Tim's b**** fit is relevant anywhere else. Anyway kiddo, how about you try and get back on topic, this thread is about DMo being recalled from the D league. I don't expect a lot from you so just try your best and it'll be okay.

2. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Like I said.... Battleredblog.... T D S..... R E D 9 4..... CF.... You have the same reputation...

At some point.... it's you, not everyone else.

One day you'll upgrade from your coloring book and crayons little boy.

3. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Ignore him he's a complete child and will never change.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well that might have been your best, but unsurprisingly you failed.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Any idea why he didn't play? I really thought he'd play tongiht since he was recalled and all....was it really a DNP-CD or is he still injured?

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They said something about wanting to stick to the schedule. Maybe they didn't want to push it.

7. dmoneybangbang

I will put him ignore, it just sucks people like him are able to continue their trollish ways.

8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

JB said the team didn't want to mess up his rehab process. He'll play 3-4 more games down in the D-League and be back.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is smart, if I were DMo's agent I would not let him play until after the trade deadline.

:)

DD

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Another one bites the dust.

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

He's still playing in the dleague though so I dunno why that' supposed to be different from playing in the NBA? In terms of physicality/contact though I would assume dleague is supposed to be more physical than the NBA because dleague has players desperate to go to the NBA, whereas in the NBA you have a lot of finesse guys like Blake Griffin or

I guess nobody plays defense in dleague, so there's that? :confused:

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

IMO those Dleaguers think playing Offense more than Defense will make them visible to the NBA teams.

13. OpenLayup-Why3?

Yeah, to the last part. Absolutely NO defense. And they really don't play harder than in the NBA. Not even close. It's pretty much how random dudes play in the gym - run and shoot a three then let other team do that and wait for your turn.

14. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Im a Jones fan and would be sick to my stomach if we traded Jones. Jones is just not as good as I thought he would be. every since the nerve injury he jumps about as high as D Mo can. I hate to say this but I would probably keep D Mo over Jones as long as the back issue is only temporary.

15. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

I meant to say if we traded D MO.

16. OpenLayup-Why3?

Fun story: I started thinking who will Jones sign with this summer and first thought - Minnesota. I went to check their lineup from yesterday's game, to see who plays PF for them. Seems kinda open spot. Then I saw they already have T. Jones on the roster :D It's a sign

17. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

So what was that wrap that DMO was wearing last night? got a quick shot of it during a time out.

18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rockets call in a reinforcement. Motiejunas back for D-League with Jones out, Capela questionable.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/695300134469500928">February 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Roster Update: The Rockets have recalled Donatas Motiejunas from our <a href="https://twitter.com/nbadleague">@nbadleague</a> affiliate <a href="https://twitter.com/RGVVipers">@RGVVipers</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/695300367966273536">February 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ugh, I guess he gets to play and get his wind with the big club then.

DD

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well, is it really THAT different playing against the Suns and playing against D league opponents?