1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets on Pace to win 69 games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Dec 12, 2017.

?

Will the Rockets stay in position to win 69+ games all season?

1. Yes, entirely doable.

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  2. No, it's too much to ask

26 vote(s)
    63.4%
  1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That is pretty funny. They win 2 games and are not slated to win less.

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

65 wins for the franchise record and finally breaking 60 wins

3. thekad

thekad Member

Rockets don't really have the depth to sustain that pace and I don't see D'antoni overextending the main guys for wins that might not matter. If the #1 seed is up in the air, however, then yeah 70 wins is attainable.

4. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Just win the title. If we have to chase something in the regular season, make it the franchise win record.

5. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

They should end up in the low 60s. If they don't win 60 this year, it'd be a pretty big disappointment.

6. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

:(:(:(:( This is making me sad.
    We can win 78 games out of 82 in the regular season for all i care but if we cant beat the gsw when it matters most its all for naught .
    Young dumb and defeated .
    When the gsw beat us just know, i had the same feeling of halplessness when spurs defeated us and Beard having that game 6 meltdown game of the ages.

We dont counter much when we were beaten, its been the culture of Rockets bball.
    I remember when were up by 9 after consecutive green 3s, it looks like we have the upper hand.
    1.33 left in the third quarter, and bang bang curry and two klay haymakers later, gsw up 93-90.
    Thats a definition of cohesiveness, calmness and clutch.
    Oh did i mention we let up by letting Briante scrub webber shot a ill contested 3 and him running around like a headless chicken not knowing what to do?

We need to be 48 min sharp especially against the champ, cant let scrub players get any min

End of rant.
    I am sorry for all of this, i never felt this mad before :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: