1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets new unis & logo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Maninthebox, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maninthebox

Maninthebox Member

I know this subject has been posted before. I was just wondering if there's been anything leaked about the logo or uniforms. Someone before said the colors were silver and burgundy or something? Any news?

2. AlexVanderpool

damn man...i feel for ya, but you have no idea of the windfall that is about to be dropped on you for posting that

3. Maninthebox

Maninthebox Member

Yeah? Why's that?

4. stra

stra Member

I wanna know too!!

5. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Because it's a re-tread subject that been covered approx 18,000 times over the last 6 months. Chaka Khan put it best.....................I feel for you.

6. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Since he's new, I bet he'll get a pass, especially if he doesn't start 18 new threads today about how Francis really wanted Dunleavy and wants a trade to the Nuggets or about JVG dressing up in one of the Rocket Power Dancer Uniforms for the press conference..

7. AlexVanderpool

chaka khan?

8. macho GRANDE

You don't know who she is? I feel for you too.

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

On this BBS, whenever someone has the slightest bit of news, they'll start a thread about it. You don't need to start a thread to solicit information. You just need to read the thread titles. If the information is available, you'll find it; if you don't find it, it probably means we don't know.

10. Maninthebox

Maninthebox Member

I don't give a crap if it's been posted before. It's something I'm curious about and I'm incredibly bored with all the blowhards in here regurgitating the same old crap and arguing and insulting each other. Bottom line is we're all just ignorant fans. If that weren't the case we would have NBA jobs and wouldn't be wasting our time posting in here.
    I'm wondering if there is any real news about logo or unis. I remember someone posted a pick of the seats in the new arena and said that the seat colors are the uni colors. I don't know if I buy that but I welcome any other news anybody has.

11. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

pfft, Noobies :rolleyes:

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

OK, both Clutch and Jeff's heads have exploded in the last four days...I'm guessing Dr. of Dunk's is gone this time.

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Nobody has an update on the uniforms other than they may be red/silver.

14. macho GRANDE

Try reading the post right before yours.

15. Maninthebox

Maninthebox Member

Thanks for all the veteran info. But I've actually been on the site for a year. I'm just not a rabid poster like some of you. When my posts get into the quadruple digits then I'll know it's time to find a new addiction.
    So for future reference, if you do not have any info pertaining to my post, don't reply. If the subject has been broached so many times before, then why do you feel the need to view it? :rolleyes:

16. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

you mean like those starting the umpteenth uniform thread?

wait, aren't we just ignorant fans in here? shouldn't you be bothering the non-ignorant fans who have NBA jobs for "real" news?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.