1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets might sell out every game this season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by texanskan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

So one of my tailgating friends from the Texans game called me and said "My dad and I are planning on getting Rockets season tickets, where do you sit again so we can be near you"

I said section 113, row 10. I was on my cpu at work so I went to rockets.com and clicked on season tickets and typed in 4 section 113 and nothing came up. Then I clicked on 4 and best avalible and what I got was section 405 row 11. That is at the corner of the TC eleven rows up, the entire LL and atleast 60% of the upper deck are either sold out or some tickets on hold for singles.

That is pretty impressive and with that base I can see 41 for 41 selling out if we start fast. At worst 35 of 41.

thought this was worth a thread, moral of the story GET YOURSELF A MINI PLAN TO BE ABLE TO BUY ALL PLAYOFF TICKETS.

2. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

They might sell out every game, I just want those people to actually show up and actually get into the game. Corporate beeyastards... :mad:

3. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

Why is this? Because of Steve Francis? Luis Scola? Adelman's new uptempo style? Astros losing? ;)

4. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

It's gonna be the place to be that is why

5. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

Rockets tickets always sell well, it's just that a lot of the lower level seats are bought by companies and some people don't show up, while some just go there to conduct business and aren't load fans.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Glad that the Toy Box is going strong.

DD

7. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

Ya i hope this year the real fans can come out more often instead of these corporate guys.. :confused:

8. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Yeah, my company has lower level seats and apparently no one ever uses them. Ever. I just started there in June, so it appears that I get to go to a bunch of games.

While it's good for me, I think it's total BS when the companies buy all these seats and never use them. The stadium looks empty and people would be willing to buy the seats for the games if they were available.

9. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I just got my season tickets in the mail today. They look sweet. The toyota center will be rocking.