1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets lose first game of Summer Hoops!! Lost by a couple.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carlit0, Jul 13, 2001.

1. carlit0

carlit0 Member

Reports are, that Eddie Griffin got into foul trouble very early in the game and was not able to effective during the game.

Lamor Odom and Mcinnis reported to the game. With this force the game was out of reach for the young Rockets.

From a ESPN message board poster,

Hi guys, i was at the game tonight. Just wanted to let you know the rockets lost by a couple. They were down double digits for most of the time but pulled close and even had the lead late in the game. As far as players go, Eddie Griffen had 9 pts and a ton of blocks. He barely played at all in the first half. He started and played the 1st minute and then was pulled. Then when he got in again he was pulled after 1 min after shooting a bad shot. Morris played okay, he hit 2 or 3 jump shots but missed a lot. Dan Langly? dont know how to spell his name, he was solid and had 20 something points along w/ the point guard but dont know his name. That's about it, i dont really follow the rockets so i dont know who else to tell you about. later

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

In a span of two minutes, 4 people posted the exact same thing.

You were the last [​IMG]

------------------
    I hope, when they die, cartoon characters have to answer for their sins.

3. carlit0

carlit0 Member

Rockets vs Clippers 102or99-92

Langhi 23pts 6rebs
    Griffin 9pts 8rebs 2blks
    Morris 11pts 5rebs 2blks
    Collier 4pts
    Colson 22pts 8ast
    T Hamilton 10pts 7rebs

It looks like Langhi,Colson lead the team.

[This message has been edited by carlit0 (edited July 13, 2001).]

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Carlit's still at it. lol. [​IMG]

------------------
    "I'll tell you this, the older I get, the less I trust people. It's true. It's damn true." -- gr8-1 going through some growing pains.